Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Hayden - Loved One.

Shannon   

I hated him on BB, hated him with a probably-not-sane passion. Can't imagine liking him here but maybe this is more his kind of show.

I just realized he has the same hairdo. Even Justin Beiber has changed his hairdo.

Edited by Shannon

bobane   

Talk about over-whitten teath! I keep thinking he's a returning player and should be on the other tribe, because I recognize him.

I hope he stays for a LoooooooooonG time. He is so fun to look at. Beautiful man. He was so funny with the "Meathead" comment.

uaintjak   

Pretty doesn't have to last forever, it just needs to last until the next one shows up.

Shannon   

Pretty is subjective, not seeing pretty here or in his girlfriend. If he's as boring here as he was on BB, snore. Now he played a heck of a winning game on BB, he came in with a plan and it worked out for him, so he may do well on this one too, but pretty, not to me. Even if I found him pretty, he better play a good game, I'm not watching the show to look at him. I'm getting pretty tired of these winners being given the game by dumbass moves by the competition.

I know, I'm in the minority.

Napping *snort*

Edited by Shannon

Just remember, last season many of us were drooling over Eddie and he turned out to be quite the dud. Hayden, I'm sure, will fade into the scenery quickly. He said it himself, Survivor is nothing like BB, he can't rely on looks, personality and napping to go far.

demgirl   

It's cool how Hayden has one game. One. Team up with the men. That's it. That's his game.

Sign in to follow this