Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Kat - Returning Player

hefgypsy   

Just watched her season on TVGN. Hope she has matured since the last game. She was totally clueless on how to play the game.

snake   

you talk about stupid! how some people are broungt back for a 2nd or 3rd chance is beyond me, did they think she would suddenly get some smarts because she was dating a BB winner?

All that talk about how saying too much can get you voted off the island, and she says one thing and now she's on redemption island. Oh the irony.

chrysana   

I feel a bit sorry for Kat. It's kinda pathetic how she feared Hayden would dump her because she got voted out.

Kat must have very low self esteem to think Hayden would dump her because she got voted out or lost the challenge. Kinda sad.

ff174   

She and Hayden would have beautiful babies. Dumber than shit, but beautiful, nonetheless.

Shannon   

Oh I doubt she really thought he'd dump her, she gets lots of attention when she cries and talks about being dumped, etc., and the men tell her how much they love her and hug her and she smiles and oh looky there, not a tear in sight, dried up like a desert in one second flat. She's an attention whore.

gforce   

I agree, Shannon. She recovered remarkably quickly from her boohoo-fest with Hayden to moments later when she was completely dry-eyed. Nothing but a sympathy ploy. Blech.

snake   

what was funny was when jeff said to her "it must make you feel good that he (hayden) was willing to switch with you" there is no way in hell he was going to switch with her, he as much as told her that! I'm glad she's gone, in my opinion one of the worst players to ever play the game, also got a chuckle out of me when she said "I can't win the challenge its a puzzle and I can't spell" it was a picture puzzle!

Sign in to follow this