Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Gervase - Returning Player

uaintjak   

It was like watching a black man trying to swim.

Sorry but I had to get it out of my system. I'll stop channeling Aryan now.

And I liked Gervase up until that moment, too. Then I was all like "Seriously?" Too bad his niece whateverhernamewas had to pay the ultimate price for his douchebaginess. She seemed like she had potential,

He was one of my favorites in the past... tonight not so much... but you gotta give him credit he didn't quit [and he damned near drowned]. Too bad about the grandstanding at the end... especially after that performance. His niece was pissed. Bet she whips his ass when the show is over.

Shannon   

Good gawd, he could have rolled over and floated faster and he got his niece kicked out too boot. He can't leave quickly enough.

chrysana   

Ditto on the swimming lesson comment. Seriously, dude, you've done this show before - learn to swim. He had no right to gloat after his piss-poor performance.

He seemed awfully slo-old.

ROFL....that's just it. It wasn't that he just couldn't swim....he looked like he was out of it. I also was a Gervase fan back in the day, but after his tribe won he really started annoying me the way he was throwing it in the other tribe of newbies faces. Not cool! I hope Marissa gets a chance to return to the game.

yesteach   

No, he's the one who compared women to cows...thought he was ass the first time around, and so far making the same impression.

I actually thought it was funny when he told the other tribe he was going to rub more salt in their wounds. Sure he did over-celebrate, but taking it out on his neice is a low move and it doesn't seem like it worked.

Sign in to follow this