Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Aras - Returning Player

uaintjak   

I don't either. When Jeff said he was a winner, I was like "Da fuck?" He's a cutie though, and I like his brother too.

Jubileee   

I am glad I am not the only one who has no clue who this is. I know I have watched every season of Survivor. How can I not place this guy? So odd that he is that forgettable, considering he won the darn thing.

MrsGryn   

He was a douchebag asshole and I think he was 23? when he won. I'll give him a little time to see if he's grown up any.

issycat   

He and his brother's sibling rivalry is annoying. Well, not the actual rivalry but the fact that neither one will stop talking about it.

Also it seems odd that a winner is so forgettable. I had to look him up too. I do not remember him at all and he won? That's weird.

karolm   

I have watched Survivor from the beginning, every episode, every season and have no memory of this Aras.

Maybe Survivor would work in syndication if we don't remember winners.

I Googled his season and I remember other people, like Cirie (who came back for two more seasons after that, so if I didn't remember her then it would be clear that the problem is my brain) and Bruce, because he had the medical emergency where he couldn't poop for two weeks and it has put the fear of deadly constipation into my heart ever since.

But still no memory of Aras (pronounced "Add-us" according to wikipedia). Was he in one of those young guy-older woman alliances?

Edited by MockTurtle

uaintjak   

I dunno, I only remember his name. I do hope that they find an abandoned lighthouse with a wheel that has all the survivor's names carved on it, and Aras and Vytas must play a long game for the souls of the remaining players.

We have to get back to the island, Candice!

Shannon   

It's odd that such a young guy (at the time) with such an odd name, could win and no one remember him at all. I often forget them too, but when I look them up I think, oh yeah... And I too am sick of the silly childhood rivalry story, get over it.

ff174   

Panama was Season 12, which means it has been 7 or 8 years since we last saw him.

The weird thing is that there were a lot of memorable contestants from that season: Cirie, Courtney, Crazy Shane, Dan Barry (aka that Astronaut dude). I seem to remember that he wasn't very well liked on the internet. Other than that, I can' remember anything spectacular about his game play at all.

Sign in to follow this