Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Laura - Loved One

Did they go after her because she looked the oldest and the weakest? I was surprised at how they all voted unanimously to vote her out without consultation.

buffyvol   

I'd hazard a guess they all thought RUP would go batshit at the thought of his precious Juliette going home. And it worked

I love RUP, but I just dont see how Laura puts up with him I bet its like living with a Golden Retriever You love them, but they just never grow up and learn to behave correctly.

bhnole   

She did well in the challenge was with the lead group and helping untie the boat while Colton and Gervase were drowing.

uaintjak   

They probably figured she was slowold. I doubt it had anything to do with Rupert, although OF COURSE he was convinced it did.

I am new to Survivor. So, I am familiar with no one, except Hayden. She didnt rub me wrong, at all. She seemed like she genuinely wanted to be there to compete and pull her weight. She was excited to get her colors before the comp. I may be alone, but I really liked her.

chrysana   

I think her tribe thought she'd be a weak link. I knew she'd be ousted as soon as Jeff explained the twist. Strength is always so important during the early days. Now, with all the puzzles, tribes need to think about who they snuff in the early days.

I like her too. Partly because I haven't seen enough of anyone really to make me hate them. Well except for Dolton. But Laura seems eager to prove herself to her tribe, and she's going to have to seeing as she's the only newbie on the tribe.

I am new to Survivor. So, I am familiar with no one, except Hayden. She didnt rub me wrong, at all. She seemed like she genuinely wanted to be there to compete and pull her weight. She was excited to get her colors before the comp. I may be alone, but I really liked her.

You're not alone Dan... i really like her. I hope Rupert going home doesn't pull her down. It was very loving of him to sacrifice himself so she could get a chance to play. I hope she does well. I'm glad she got off the team where all the guys have teamed up to get out all the women. i hope that comes back to bite them in the ass. With all their brawn you'd think they would dominate... but so far they're 2 for 2 in the loss category. Meatheads!

Edited by catladylucy

MrsGryn   

I'm nearly with Monica on this one. One of the worst moves on Survivor, ever! She really pictured it as a leadership moment among the other women, but Oh My Goodness, Laura, you are dealing with Tina. She may look like a Dorothea Lange photo but Tina is much too wiley for common folk.

However, it was still a major mistake to vote Laura out over Vytas. Better to have removed the threat of his hooking up with Aras again and going with the men.

I saw that comin' the minute she opened her mouth! [i'm sure you all did as well]

I agree with you Mrs Gryn about it being a mistake. I'm not likin' Monica much. I think I'd be tryin' to get rid of her asap. Like they tend to do, the women voted emotionally, spurred on by Monica in both cases.

Edited by catladylucy

uaintjak   

Goodbye, Mrs. Manbearpig. At least you tried to do a nice thing.

MrsGryn   

Not surprising she didn't win the challenge, but I would have preferred her back in the game, misplaced game sense and all, over the other Laura.

Sign in to follow this