MrsGryn

Live Feeds Week 5 - HOH: Aaryn

ff174   

The HGs are playing a prank on Aryan. She got called into the DR soon to emerge saying "who wants to see my HOH room?" So, all the hamsters have scurried upstairs, and are hiding outside the HOH. So, when Aryan comes out or the DR, no one will be there to react.

Helen needs to pee, and goes downstairs. Bitch is going to fuck this up.

It's weird, because everyone is being quiet ..;. well that would be everyone who isn't Amanda, because god forbid she shuts up for more than 15 seconds.

Anyway, my point is that I can hear voices from somewhere in the house. Don't know if it's from the Skippy's behind the wall, or the voices in my head commanding me open another bottle of cheap assed wine.

I am going with door number 2.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

The hamsters are still hiding upstairs. I hope that Skippy cooperates, and shows Aryan coming out the DR, to an empty downstairs.

There is lots of whispering. I didn't hear exactly what was said, but Judd got in a couple of "that's what she said."

Here goes!!!!

"Who wants to see my HOH room!!!"

Slience

"You assholes! I hate you all!!"

More slience.

Finally, Aryan figures it out, heads upstairs and everyone laughs and cheers. I hate HOH reveals, so I will sign out for a while.

ETA: One thing. There is another creepy-assed clown in Aryan's HOH basket

Edited by ff174

Darn! I missed the racists HOH room reveal.

All the HGs are in the room pretending to be happy for her.

Now we wait for who leaves first.

Aryan tells the HOH visitors that BB took out all the black fish since she's a racist. Much laughter from Amanda, Jessie, and McCrae in response.

Amanda is acting as ventriloquist for Aryan's clown and she sounds like an even freakier version of Gollum. I hate clowns and her voice-over is not helping.

Aryan reveals she is not putting up Elissa and plans to put up Spencer and Howard. Jessie and Amanda confirm that is what they'd do. Of course. I hope she'll switch it and put up a surprise person but she'll probably go the safe route.

Amanda says that McCrae is so happy with what has transpired tonight and she might get some. And then she goes into the creepy clown voice again.

McCrae comes up to the HOH door and knocks. Aryan says, "You don't have to knock, queer boy." Here we go, the girl is back in power and the slurs will start to fly in record time.

Judd and Andy in the SR and Judd is recounting the story of VGM having hearing problems and hating Candice's voice. They both crack up over this. Andy then says how funny it is that Helen is such a dictator but since she's nice about it no one notices. Like when she threatened Candice that she'd go on the block if she didn't fall in line with the house.

Poor Spencer. How far he's fallen. While most of the house is up in HOH celebrating, he's in the photobooth room watching as Helen tries on a headband while Candice oohs and aahs over this new fashion choice.

Edited by thunderstruck

Aryan to Jess: I feel like you're my best friend in the house. Jess responds that she's so happy they're friends again. She says that Amanda has both their backs and Aryan responds, "I agree, well, as long as we do what she wants".

This discussion was in response to Jess pulling Aryan into the HOH bathroom to discuss that VGM drives her crazy. Aryan agreed, saying that VGM treated her like crap this past week when she thought Aryan would be voted out. But, it doesn't sound like Aryan plans to put her up because she said "We just have to bite our tongues in case she (VGM) gets HOH next week". Stranger things have happened but I don't see VGM winning anything anytime soon. Unless it's a fart or burp contest.

McCrae, GinaMarie, Aaryn, Andy and Judd are in the HOH room.

Aaryn says she said some things her parents are not going to he happy about so getting the jewelery shows her mother is supporting her.

Howard, Candice, Helen and Spencer are in the lounge.

The HGs wait for 12pm HT when they are off slop.

Aaryn believes her and GinaMarie are going to stay there awhile.

She believes she has Amanda, McCrae, Judd, Jessie, Andy and Helen because of a deal she made.

GinaMarie starts laughing and the feeds stop working.

No Sorry moron they are just making deals since they knew you were staying.

Edited by IceManNYR

ff174   

VGM and Aryan in the HOH. They are very proud of themselves. They think that they have climbed the totem pole, and are no longer in danger of being evicted. They laugh, They snicker.

It's all good.

They am dumb. Really fucking dumb.

Because, they don't realize that everyone who is not Candice, Howard and Spencer are thrilled that these two twits and Aryan, in particular, will be doing their dirty work ... which is getting rid of Amanda, McCrae, Andy and their alliance's worst enemy.

That would be Howard, Candice and Spencer ... if you haven't been paying attention.

What VGM and Aryan don't realize is that Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Judd and Helen will cut Amanda and VGM's throat in a New York Minute, after they get rid of their enemies.

12:00AM in the HT. The have nots have come off of food restriction. There is wine.

There is beer.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

12:25AM HT

Nothing to report, at this time.

A group of hamsters are in the kitchen, getting along.

Another group of hamsters are in the HOH, also getting along.

No game talk.

I'm outta' here, unless something interesting happens.

ff174   

So, the battle lines have been drawn; for this week, at least.

This is ff's report on The State of The BB 15 Hammie Nation.

In one corner, we have Amanda, Aryan, Jessie, McCrae, Judd, Helen, Elissa and Andy.

In the other corner, we have VGM, Howard, Spencer and Candice.

VGM is a double agent, but too stupid to play to her advantage.

So, the second corner is in trouble, right?

Yes, they are.

I was just listening to Candice, and she was saying that she will try to convince Aryan to put up McCrae and Amanda ... which isn't happening. Aryan already said that she will nominate Howard and Spencer,

They go up.

Either VGM or Amanda is the 3rd nominee.

If the nominations stay the same, Howard goes home.

Edited by ff174

AVorlon   

2:15 AM housetime

Aaryrn talks to Howard in private in the HOH bathroom. Aaryn says that she had to make a deal to stay in the house, and Howard says that he wants to talk to her in private tomorrow in front of Gina, because he wants a witness. He says that a bold move is needed, and the same three or four people are running the house. Asryn says she knows.

Howard leaves, so now Aaryn talks to Gina and Andy In thte HOH room about what Howard said. Gina agrees to be with her tomorrow, and Aaryn says that she’s afraid to talk to him alone. She just did that two minutes ago, but whatever.

Aaryn says that Howard is going up no matter what he says, and she’s going to have to lie to him.

Edited by AVorlon

AVorlon   

2:30 AM housetime

In the HOH room, Aaryn says that she made a deal with Helen, and she has to keep it. Either Howard or Spencer has to leave next. In the HOH room are Gina, Aaryn, Andy, Jessie, and Judd.

Aaryn says that Elissa hates her guts and still will after this, but she will get some good will by not putting her up. Aaryn says that the eight of them can control the game, as soon as they get rid of Spencer, Howard, and Candice. Candice will be the replacement if someone takes themselves off the block.

Edited by AVorlon

AVorlon   

2:45 AM housetime

Aaryn has everything all planned out already, including who will be picked for veto if she has a choice, who is going to be the host, and who the two backup hosts will be if one of them gets to play for the veto.

Spencer shows up in the HOH room, so they can’t talk game anymore.

On the other feeds, Amanda and McCrae make out in the lounge room.

Back in the HOH room, Aaryn says that everything is driven by sex. As human beings, everything happens because of that, and it drives everything that happens. Aaryn says that you can skip important meetings at work if you think you can have sex with someone instead.

I'm thinking she needs to do a self-massage before she loses her mind entirely.

Edited by AVorlon