MrsGryn

Live Feeds Week 5 - HOH: Aaryn

angelmi   

Amanda left McCrea and Helen and went to the chess table with Aaryn to bitch about Elissa and Howard.

Spencer in the colors room with Jessie and Andy talking about Elissa.

angelmi   

Amanda and Aaryn in the colors room alone now whispering about Spencer. They look in the have not room and don't see anyone then they go the kitchen where judd is eating pizza.

Spencer in the lounge with McCrea and Helen, and Jessie, Spencer is so scared he is going on the block.

Judd was just in SR hugging Gina. Helen is wondering what the MVP will do this time.

Elissa in the kitchen eating her chicken she just cooked for herself. She was telling Candice that you wash red meat and not chicken, I heard you soak chicken in milk to get rid of the blood and make it juicy, I watch Food net work all the time. You just marinate red meat. Elissa is as dumb as her sister.

Now Aarryn is back in SR with Judd. I hate typing her name was so ready for her to go.

angelmi   

Aaryn has the floral luggage and She could just take it to the HOH but Judd carries it to the stair way for her and she thanks him because that bag is very heavy. Andy says at least the kitchen will be cleaner since Kaitlin is gone she was messy, just like her boyfriend Jeremy (at least Aaryn does not have to share her bed with those sleezes this time but I am sure she will with Amanda and McCrea) Aaryn says Elissa's ball was right on the line to her number too, she could hear the people outside. Elissa loves that.

Andy, Amanda, Jessie, Helen, Spencer and McCrae are in the lounge.

Spencer says he is probably going up. Aaryn said he was campaigning against her.

angelmi   

Judd is cutting his pizza and Gina sitting there saying she only had 3.

Everybody else in the lounge whispering.

Aaryn goes to the hall room to whisper to Jessie about the people in the lounge. Gina comes in and says she already told people that she is not giving up her bed. Aaryn says she will share HOH too. She warns people she talks in her sleep.

Elissa is bawling again and Judd goes to hug her, she wanted HOH so bad.

angelmi   

Aaryn is upset about how Kaitlin left and she has not talked to her in 24 hours and this game makes it so hard. Aaryn wants people to hug her on her way out. David took it like a man. Gina went to her and hugged her. Aaryn said she told her in the good bye message it was because she was a strong player.

spencer in the lounge with McCrea now, can't believe how fast the house shifts. Taking about the MVP and Gina being up.

Well I am out, have fun ICE!

Candice, Howard, Judd, Andy, Spencer and McCrae are in the lounge.

Comps rehash.

The two blond racists and Amanda are whispering in the office chairs bedroom.

Judd sits by them.

Mystery solved. VGM reveals she had to have tubes inserted in her ears as a youngin and she can barely hear. She says this is why she talks so loud. She is beside herself and tearful because Candice's voice annoys the shit out of her...and causes a headache. I have the very same problem with some of you dipshits.

Amanda, VGM, and Judd discussing how quickly Spencer jumped on Aryan (sorry for that image) to try and talk her out of nominating him. And, cue the Nick talk from VGM.

ff174   

Candice is painting Andy's nails. It's kind of an orange-y red color. It's very becoming. Howard watches, silently judging. Candice asks him to pick a color, and she will paint little spots on the nails.

He leaves, and Spencer is upset that he just missed HOH. He got a 34 to Aryan's 36. He is in position A, which means he is leaning his head against his open palm. He always does that, whether he is lying or sitting down.

Howard asks if she has talked to Aryan yet. Candice says no, and has no intention. She doesn't talk much to Aryan, anyway, and she is not about to just because She is HOH.

Man, that would be what I would do. I am a bad ass-kisser ... not that I am a bad ass, because I'm not. If I don't like a person, I just keep my distance.

ff174   

Elissa is in the Eames room, talking to McCrae and Amanda. They are talking about an earlier conversation that included Howard and Spencer. Whatever the conversation was, it agitated McCrae, and, but default, Amanda. After a little back and forth, they both agree that Howard and Spencer both belong on the mac, and one of them go home.

Now, Amanda is talking a million miles an hour, and whispering. Elissa, Judd and Andy hover, not paying any particular attention.

Elissa whines that she does not want to be a have not. Can't say I agree with her on this one.

ff174   

Jessie and Spencer having a conversation. Well, it's more Jessie is having a conversation and Spencer is having a conversation with Jessie's breasts and nipples. Spencer is on about his girlfriend. Does anyone else think she has a mustache? I do, and I bet it is thicker that Spencer.

Whatever. there is no game talk, so I am changing feeds.

Howard, Candice, Jessie and Spencer are in the lounge.

Boring yoga talk.

Elissa, Andy, Amanda and McCrae are in the office chairs bedroom.

Boring no game talk.

ff174   

Everyone seems to be getting along ... for the moment. The only potential game talk is between VGM and Howard, which means that nothing important is going on. Howard seems to be resigned to be going on the mac, but hopes that something magical happens; like Aryan all of a sudden deciding to "flip the house." VGM says that she is with Howard, because, really. What choice does she have?

They part, and Skippy catches the last 2 seconds of Howard talking to Aryan. He then starts walking around the house, whispering.

"Play it cool, play it cool. Make sure that Candice doesn't talk."

Edited by ff174

It's bad enough to watch the live feeds the first go around, but the automatic looping that CBS is still having issues with is driving me Elissa-style bat-shit crazy.

Amanda and McCrae are very excited because they believe the week will be stress-free for them. McCrae tells Amanda she orchestrated their safety and thanks her for working the magic with Aryan to keep him off the mac this week. You might want to hold off on the celebration. Tempting fate with early high-fives is dangerous in the BB house.

Jessie is enjoying herself by hiding under the pillows in the photobooth room and scaring people. The last one is Helen who says "I'm 37 years old and you're going to give me a heart attack scaring me like that!"

Most everyone is in the back bedroom now and I just heard a major smoker's cough -- I believe it's Amanda. She may be on oxygen by the end of the show. Andy asks her if she's sick and she says "No, I'm not sure what this is". It's your lungs asking for help.

VGM reveals she packed her Nick shrine and I count down to a story of the days the lovers acquaintance with a stalker shared so long ago....

Edited by thunderstruck

Spencer is lying on the bed in the midst of a room full of fun looking like his girlfriend, Marilyn, got shot with a pellet gun and deflated.

Amanda is still coughing, but she and Andy start to mimic being aerobics instructors. I worry she's going to drop right there but she makes it through. More discussion of when the mock wedding and bachelor/bachelorette parties will be. Andy jokes that they better have them this week since Helen won't be here next week. Jessie is still in the mood to scare the shit out of people so she gets everyone to go upstairs while Aryan is in the DR so they can surprise her.