Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feeds Week 4 - HOH: Judd

The HOH room reveal is just as boring as you might believe.

They go from the photos to checking out the snacks.

Judd got a letter from his parents.

Now it's time to play who is going to leave the HOH room fist.

The have nots are waiting for 12am so they can eat. They put in requests for booze.

We wait for the HGs to leave the HOH room.

Amanda and McCrae leave the HOH room first and go to lay in their bed.

The other HGs are in the HOH room.

WTF! Jessie leaves the HOH room goes into the have not room crying.

Amanda goes to check what is wrong.

Jessie: I just want a fucking cigarette! I just want a cigarette and I think it's fucked up that they fuck with us like that.

Skippy goes to fish then duplicates the feeds on the HOH room.

Edited by IceManNYR

ff174   

That was weird.

Amanda and McCrae are talking in the lounge, and Jessie walks through blubbering. Amanda goes to check it out, and Jessie wails that she wants a cigarette. Can't tell you more, because Skippy doesn't think it's important, and sends me to the HOH. There is a lot of singing, but Skippy don't care.

Then, back to Amanda, McCrae and Jessie. It seems that Jessie was in the DR, and they told her "no cigarettes for you!" In other words, they are locked down. She starts talking about Evel DICK!, and we are sent to Davy Jones' locker.

So here is the reason for the breakdown.

Jessie is bitching that BB did not give them a chance to smoke and decided to breakdown the HOH comp set as soon as the show was over and put them on lockdown.

ff174   

A bunch of hammies are still in the HOH ,sucking the HOH cock, eating his snacks.

Meanwhile, Candice has joined McCrae, Amanda and Jessie in one of the bedrooms.

And, that is all that is going on.

I think that BB needs to give them booze.

Aaryn and Kaitlin are talking about how Jessie got mad being considered a showmance with Judd drunk the talk show last night.

Kaitlin said Judd told her that Howard is going to be backdoored this week.

Andy, Judd, Spencer, Helen, Howard and Elissa are in the HOH room.

ff174   

Finally, some strategy.

Aryan and Kaitlyn, whispering in one of the rooms, Aryan says that she knows that she won't go up, because Judd owes her. I don't quite understand where she is coming from, but whatever. America will take care of that, missy, Aryan thinks that Howard is his eventual target.

Now, Aryan is tweezing Kaitlyn's unibrow. It's kind of like monkeys picking bugs off of each other.

And now, we got the typical delusional wishes of BB famewhores: Kaitlyn and Aryan discuss the possibility that Kaitlyn and Jeremy will go on The Amazing Race. They think that it would be awesome.

Andy and Helen go into the lounge to game talk.

He believes a combo of Kaitlin, Aaryn and GinaMaire are going up and are going to be told that Howard it the target.

Helen says she needs to lay low this week. She got out Nick and Jeremy.

ff174   

Judd is considering VGM as a nominee. He is also planning on talking to everyone to get their opinions. He asks what everyone thinks. Howard thinks that Kaitlyn is a strong competitor. Aryan is also mentioned

Elissa and Spencer are also in the HOH.

Bottom line? It seems that some combination of VGM, Aryan and Kaitlyn will be nominated. Which means that if you add in America's vote, it wouldn't surprise me if the Witches of BB (Kaitlyn, Aryan and VGM) will be on the macaroni.

And it seems that Judd is leaning towards a Kaitlyn eviction. And, looking into the future, I would bet that Kaitlyn would be voted out.

VGM, Aryan, and Kaitlin with Andy in the bedroom with the witches explaining why Aryan's throwing of Candice's mattress on the floor last week was all in fun. It was just a big joke and Candice didn't get it. This is true mean girl mantra -- she didn't get the joke and that's not their fault. As usual, Kaitlin has the most venom in her words. She also mentions again that she can't stand Candice and that she doesn't act her age. Really, you classless wench?!

Then Kaitlin mentions that Jeremy may be brought back for Pandora's box or some other surprise. Yes, go ahead and sit by the door and wait for him. Please.

Edited by thunderstruck

Judd, Spencer and Elissa are in the HOH talking about dogs.

Jessie goes into the bedroom to put on a shirt.

After she leaves and the door closes GinaMarie gives her the middle finger and then bitches that Jessie is safe from another week.

No class racist trash.

Most of the HGs are in the kitchen waiting to be off slop.

Spencer and Judd are in the HOH room talking nominations.

It seems he wants to put up Kaitlin and GinaMarie and leave Aaryn for the MVP to put up.

ff174   

A bevy of hamsters are in the kitchen, awaiting the end of the have not restriction. Amanda twirls the vacant DiGiorno frozen pizza box between her fingers. The have nots salivate. It's T-minus 20 minutes.

Meanwhile, in the HOH, I got McCrae, Judd and Spencer, going over what Judd got in his HOH basket.