Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feeds Week 4 - HOH: Judd

Elissa and Andy agree that they suck at comps but they are both good test takers.

Talking about food. Andy says have nots should get whatever they want. He'll eat PB&J. Jessie would kill for PB&J right now. I can't swear on this but I think she was looking at Aaryn when she said that.

F1 is on Howard and Candice in bed while F2 and the audio are on Judd, Amanda and McCrae in the lounge.

Andy walks into the lounge.

Amanda says to put Aaryn and Kaitlin up with Spencer as MVP and use the veto to put Howard up.

Pushplay   

Judd is still wearing the crown, making him look like Archie's Jughead. McCrea and Amanda are in the silver couch room. Is that what we are calling it? I don't know. JuddHead comes in, worrying that the twist is a Coup d'État. Amanda thinks it's related to MVP because Julie mentioned it. Amanda is already coaching JuddHead about what he should says when he makes his nominations. She thinks he should nominate Howard and Spencer, with both being safe and everyone playing for veto to put up GM. I think?

Edited by Pushplay

angelmi   

Kaitlin sitting in the chair in the hall way room talking to Aaryn, wondering what the MVP means.

Andy goes to talk to Amanda and McCrea in the Lounge, or Cockpit room or the photo booth room, what ever you want to call it, we get it.

So funny that Amanda went out on the McCrea living in his parent's basement question but McCrea knew it was him not Judd.

2 sad girls in long dresses whispering, know they are doomed. BB is going inside the walls with a camera to get to Aaryn and Kaitlin, scary walls in the dark, one time I saw the arrows on the ground behind the walls, Guess they are having camera problems tonight.

In the bedroom, Kaitlyn pouts, Aaryn says she's glad to have her friend back.

Helen comes in and there's more MVParanoia.

Now double eviction paranoia. Helen says "we have to think through things very well." Kaitlyn doesn't know how double evictions work so Helen splains.

Aaryn, Helen and Kaitlin are speculating what the twist is and all of them are wrong.

Kaitlin thinks a double eviction means both people on the block go home.

Helen has to explain how the double eviction works.

Pushplay   

Amanda tells Judd and Andy that the only person going after Judd is GM. Andy says it makes sense to put her up, then. Jessie comes in, so does Elissa. Elissa says "we have to backdoor Howard, especially since people named him as sexier than me." They agree that putting up Aaryn is a waste because she has nobody to play with. Amanda says it's a waste to go after players that are strong, like Kaitlin. They have to go after people who have numbers. Nick was smart, but didn't have the votes. Being smart didn't save him. In case you were wondering, they are all gathered in the Airplane Model room. If that's what we are calling that room this year.

angelmi   

3 feeds no the mean girls, one on the lounge with Helen, Elissa, Amanda and McCrea, talking about going after the mean girls.

Judd is in there too with Jessie, lots of whispering.

Now just 2 on the racist girls and 2 on the lounge, Judd leaves.

In the lounge, Amanda Elissa and Jessie are wondering.........."What is the twist?" They worry that Jeremy could come back in the house. Elissa is upset that she can't win any comps but Amanda says that's a target off her back. Convo breaks up.

Jessie is going to DR to ask when they can eat. McCrae thinks it's midnight.

angelmi   

Just like last week, the only thing on Kaitlin and Aaryn's mind is bed and drawers, Aaryn is unpacking and claiming a whole dresser. Kaitin is in the middle of the bed she used with Jeremy, so where is Elissa and Helen going to sleep tonight (have not room, ha)

I sure wished Judd could have picked.

Amanda in lounge with Elissa and Jessie still talking about the mean girls going up.

Elissa goes to look at the beds and see Kaitlin Is not moving. She can't get Spencer and Andy to share so the 'mother's' can have a bed together.

Candice is giving Jessie a back massage, looks very naughty.

angelmi   

Every body wants Aaryn up. Gina in the room talking to Kaitlin who is sitting in Amanda's bed.

Close up of Kaitlin's sad little face, now she knows how Gina felt.

Lots of the people in Living room, some in lounge . some in BY, everybody in little huddles whispering.

Aaryn and Kaitlin start bitching how they hate everyone.

Kaitlin starts complaining about Jessie saying things about her and wanting to get with Jeremy first.

Please you did Jessie a favor by taking the trash away from the other women.

Girls in the kitchen cooking. Judd wanders through with his hands in his pockets looking around like he's never seen this place before.

Kaitlyn and Aaryn are talking but I don't care enough to listen.

Candice is making mac & cheese.

McCrae shuffles in. I wish he would pick up his feet. He washes a dish.

The feeds are going wonky. They keep rewinding a few seconds and replaying. It's happened 4 or 5 times now.

Tired of the kitchen noises, I switch to the bedroom. Judd's shirt matches the pillow under his head. It's sad that that's the most interesting thing happening right now.

Talk about when have nots get to eat and when Judd will get his HoH room.

The bitch Kaitlyn brought her food into the bedroom to eat in front of the have nots. I can't wait for karma to bite her in the butt.

McCrae hopes he is not a have not on his birthday. They think he would get to eat that day.