gforce

Live Feeds Week2 - HOH: Aaryn

gforce   

Who will slide into the HOH? We'll see. Remember to go easy on the refreshes!

angelmi   

CBS is screwed up we got audio but no picture, I heard GinaMarie telling Judd to hurry up, lots of banging the Barbeque out into the jar,

One of the guys asks if he can use another cup. One of the guys just said it is half way. Back to music and trivia.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Back, Elissa handing off to Andy and he is covered in sweat.

GinaMarie is next to him running back and forth.

Amanda is still running. almost fell. Nick says you are doing great.

Everybody is still in it to win it.

Edited by angelmi

ff174   

FEEDS!!!

Kaitlyn/Amanda are about 30% filled in their HOH jar, and Amanda is breathing heavily. Andy/Ellissa are a little bit higher.

What's the dealio? Judd/Nick have pretty much filled up the smaller jug, and are now working on the HOH jug. Did someone already fill up the smaller jug? Spencer has pretty much given up, and is moving very, very slowly. He is at the same level as Aryan/Jeremy filling up the smaller jug.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

There are so many teams, that it is very difficult to know who is ahead. But everyone seems quite close.

My guess is this. Judd/Nick finished up so quickly with the smaller jug, that they can try to catch everyone filling up the HOH jug. They have left a little bit to top off the jug, and will just move to the smaller jug to finish it off when they need to.

I think that everyone is pretty equal.

Trivia.

Looked to me like Elissa and Andy were in the lead with a little over half a jar but Judd and Nick were now using the large scoops and about 1/8 of their big jar full.

dave24   

Aaryn/Jeremy had a slight lead over Andy/Elissa but Judd/Nick were catching up fast with the bigger scoops.

lurker   

From what I can see, Andy and Elissa have this thing won, but I haven't seen Aryan/Jeremy's jug yet.

ff174   

Back

Surprisingly, VGM won't shut up.

Still don't know what the deal is with Nick/Judd and the smaller jar.

Sorry. I don't know the rules. Do they have to fill up both jars? Howard already finished up the smaller jar, and is working on the HOH

I'd say Elissa/Andy are a smidge ahead of Aryan/Jeremy.

lurker   

Andy is coaching Elissa, nicely. I just saw Howard's jar in a long shot - they're not too far behind Andy and Elissa. Trivia.

angelmi   

Amanda takes too many drinks of water and Kaitlin is always waiting for her. Helen keeps telling everybody good job, keep it up.

I expected Aaryn to quit already after her boy toy got sent out, their jar looks pretty full.

Hoping for Andy to get this, don't think it was a good idea for Judd to get the bigger cup.

Back to Trivia, still got a ways to go.

angelmi   

Andy is telling Elissa to hurry, don't freak out. Andy's is really full, lots more then Amanda's. GinaMarie keeps yelling. Come on Andy.