Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion

LEA   

I've been reading about some rumors concerning liable law suits that are being prepared and will be filed against whoever the winner of the show is.

I don't know how much merit there is for a case like this, but tying up the $500 grand till it is settled would sure take the wind out of the BB winner's sails.

It would also be deeply satisfyingto this viewer. That little bitch, Karma!

Edited by LEA

Dick tweeted some very unflattering screen caps of Amanda as well as boob shots. I don't know if he hates Amanda because she tried to pull an Evel Dick and failed, or because he is just generally disgusting towards women.

And I apologize for having written "pull an Evil Dick".

Lea, who will they claim was libeled?

Edited by Tsylyst

ff174   

Yeah, I was reading some bullshit about law suits being filed, but I read that they were going to be for slander, not libel (slander is spoken, libel is written). I am interested to see if anyone tries.

Personally, I think it's some internet blogger/asshole who has too much time on their hands.

Edited by ff174

angelmi   

OH I am so sad, that was it for the feeds. What will I do now. Withdrawals already, hated the whole cast but miss the feeds already.

There is a tweet of Jeremy, Kaitlin, Nick, David, and Howard up as they get ready for the show today, also I read that Howard is going to be on Bold And the Beautiful, we have had too much of Rachel, Brendon on there, and even Jeff has done one.

Edited by angelmi

Dick was offended by the nasty comment a woman made in response to Britney's thank you tweet for the support she is getting from fans regarding her baby being ill.

While I was not a fan of her as a player I would never say anything nasty about her or her baby that has nothing to do with the game.

Shannon   

I don't know about Andy or Spencer but I think a lot of feed watchers hate GM with a deep passion. Who knows what they might try to come up with if she should win. I can't believe BB let her get this far, she's disgusting. Dick & Boogie were both disgusting, and worse was Adam, who's vacationing in prison, but GM beats them all in her racist remarks and general vile troll-ness. GM is really in a class by herself. I don't see a lot of empathy for her about her eating disorder when everyone gets their hands on the real GM, hell she's still making her nasty comments like it's her job.

ff174   

From what I see on the interwebs, there are a lot of people who are actually pulling for VGM to win ... and I really don't understand it. I realize that Andy and Spencer aren't the best of options, but I just can't imaging ever pulling for someone who is so blatantly vile.

I know that Joker's is not scientific, but there are a lot of posters over there who think that she should win the game.

Joker's link #1

Also, take a look at their daily poll.

Joker's link #2

There was a time where VGM was as high as #3, even after her early, racist tirades. It's like people have a short memory span. One day she is reviled, and a week later, everyone is routing for her to win.

I still think that DICK! is my all time disliked player. However, if VGM wins this mess, she would easily be the worst winner of all time. In addition to her horrible statements, what has she actually done other than nominate Amanda for eviction?

Edited by ff174

Dick is still my MVP (Most Vile Player), followed by Boogie. I'm going to have to induct GM in this group too. But for some reason, I find myself not hating her so much. I'm still disgusted by her racist attitude, and that's what really tips the scale for me when it comes to her. I dn't know if people don't know how much of a nasty person she is. She didn't get the same edit Aaryn did. I also think her toe to toe with Amanda may have a lot to do with people liking her. It's what makes me dislike her just a little bit less. I still think she's a nasty human being.

LEA   

Mock Turtle- I was under the impression that the attorneys are waiting to see who wins - they want to go after the prize money.

It seems they feel they could file suit on any of them, based on their behavior. So they are just waiting to see where the coconuts will land.

ff174   

While we are waiting for the final, I found this on YouTube. It is the voting during the finale of each of the BB's 1-13.

LEA   

WOW,, FF! That link is awesome !

It is so funny to see how Julie and the House decor have evolved!! Also the hammies were a hell of a lot neater with their appearance and upkeep of the house in the old days!

I am glad they do not vote in the living room anymore . . .that format is a little akward.

jedzz   

I've been reading about some rumors concerning liable law suits that are being prepared and will be filed against whoever the winner of the show is.

What possible merit is there in a lawsuit against "whoever the winner of the show is", as opposed to a specific individual? And, what have Andy, GinaMarie, or Spencer done while in the house to merit a lawsuit against any of them? You can't get sued just for being a generally repugnant person; the accuser need to claim a specific harm.