Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion

I would love for CBS to do a follow up show like the Bachelor does "After the Final Rose". With this season of losers, it would make for great TV to see how they adjust back to their lives:

They did that the first three or four seasons. I remember them doing a follow up on Jun the year after she won.

angelmi   

Just read in the chat that Spencer has caught on to the fact that he is not going to be picked by either Gina or Andy and he has been fighting with Andy a lot, has anyone else seen that, I only see them getting along with each other.

Tsylyst   

I noted the tiniest bit of tension in the brief time I watched the feeds last night. But I interpreted it as irritation with being locked up for five days and hearing nothing but Andy speedtalk about himself.

Shannon   

I have thought that Spencer is a shoe-in for being taken by both, but there was something different about the way Andy & GM reacted to each other when Spencer went to take a shower the other night. It was right after GM & Spencer high-fived while Andy was in DR (I think), anyway it made me throw up in my mouth a little. The whole saving grace of this season, for me, would be to see Andy as third, bawling for real. I want Spencer to win simply because for me, he's the least of the three in total disgusting vileness, and that's not saying much at all. I will cough up hairballs if that vile GM wins. I don't find her being off her rocker & having an eating disorder to in anyway mean she's not the vilest troll ever to be on the show, it's not an excuse to win half a million. She isn't going to win big money and get help or learn from her experience on the show, she's going to spend, spend, spend, hire gorillas to do her yard work, teach little girls how to burp, fart, throw up, hate and generally be disgusting trolls, then she'll be broke in no time and whining all over famewhoredom looking for 15 more mins of fame. She will make Rachel look like the sweetheart of BB winners.

LEA   

I hope GM is the winner. She is gonna need that win as a consolation prize when she realizes Nick does not now, nor did he ever . . . . . . . want her.

As far as the other two go . . .they can suck it!

Edited by LEA

angelmi   

Andy does need the money to fix his ears, GM needs the money to fix her eating disorder, I think Nick will use her for an interview and then dump her, I think Spencer will just use the money for more drugs and end up in prison like Adam.

I did not see any tension this morning but I have heard them all promise to take the other to the end and if they are doing it they should know the other 2 are doing it too. For half a million dollars in a back stabbing game no one can trust anyone. A Pig, a rat and a roach oh my.

Paulie Perrette from NCIS is on the Talk, huge BB fan, wanted Howard, since he is gone she is for Spencer, he is smarter then others and not as mean, she thinks, she does not watch the feeds.

Edited by angelmi

Apologies if this has been noted before, but maybe there was no movie reward this year because no movie studio wanted to be associated with the show after all the racist/misogynist statements went public. It's not impossible that one was planned but the studio pulled out. Just a guess...

No luxury clothing spree either, although that may be due to the way the HGs dissed the clothes they got the last time it was done.

Shannon   

I think next year they should be given uniforms, like a beanie, bubble shorts for exercise, sweater vests, white shirts and knee socks and pleated skirts and khaki pants, and thick white cotton granny panties/boxers. Bathing suits would be from the 1800s. Okay, the guys wouldn't put up with that.

That would hilarious and much more damaging to their self-esteem than a clown or chicken costume. Just uniforms, or unflattering clothes. Hell, they could just dress everyone like Andy.

ff174   

I wonder if Jeff is going to be the only interviewer allowed. That way, everything will be sanitized. Has anyone heard if DICK! is doing any interviews?

I can hear the publicity department at CBS ratcheting up the PR spin from here.