Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion

Jenn48   

TVGN was horrible. I hope they rethink that decision. The endurance comps didn't take long enough. It seems like no one wants the first HOH, so it should be a game of luck like the roulette wheel so people can't throw it.

ITA Sheena, this was the worst season for me too. At least one person stands out for me usually but there wasn't anyone I could route for this year. Except now at the bitter I truly want GM to win. She gets my goat but managed to win me over - it must have been Gremlins 2 The New Batch!

Totally agree about BBAD on TVGN. Taking live uncensored video and censoring it for a TV14 rating defeated the concept of BBAD.

There was so much audio censoring at the start they eventually stopped censoring some words.

While I was not a big fan of this years cast at least we have had drama since the F5 with McCrae and Judd.

At last years F3 I found Dan's antics to be annoying and when we knew he was talking Ian I was not as interested.

This season I'm still not sure who is going to take who. I'd like Andy to win and have to chose since he has told Spencer they would be a F2 weeks ago and is telling GM this week he is taking her.

angelmi   

Either one of them next to Spencer who did nothing all summer but lay in bed never taking a bath, it would be Jordan vs Natalie all over again. But Andy vs GM would be hard to pick because they both know the other people, they also won comps. They both have friends on the jury and Spencer has none.

angelmi   

After the season is over I want to go back and read the caps on wine gate, I am pretty sure Aaryn wanted that bottle and hate that Jeremy took all the blame for it. The crying in the DR was so funny, too bad they did not show Spencer's last night bawling. Jessie looked just like Amber wampber.

Edited by angelmi

BBGirlie   

I am completely sick of hearing how great the alliance of 'The Exterminators ' are. Yes, you lasted until the end, because this alliance is a newer alliance. Big Deal. When you start an alliance in the last few weeks of the game, odds are, your alliance members will be in the finale. This is not master gameplay ..this is math.

Now, if the final 3 were made up of an alliance started early in the season, say perhaps the infamous 'Moving Company', now that would be something to be proud of.

And lastly, if I have to see Gina with her fake extermination tools again, I am going to pour gasoline in my eyes. I am so over her.

I liked the crying montage, but I think it was really crass to include that particular Candice clip. Wasn't that the night Aaryn flipped her bed and did her whatchgonnadogurl racist crap? I swear she was wearing the shoulderless shirt that night. I certainly think Candice was entitled to that particular cry.

I wish they could have found a way to include a clip of Amanda crying behind the trash can. That was classic!

The crying segment was classic though. Some of the hammies were crying with good reason. Some were out-and-out fakes. And some were extremely telling. I wasn't all that fond of Jessie, but her "I've never been fat... I'm cool!" bit made me want to smack her in her bubble butt and tell her to grow the crap up!

Shannon   

Oh boy, I'd forgotten how much I hated all these people! STFU all of them! There needs to be an escape hatch on this show where nobody wins and the money just carries over. And just why wasn't Amanda's trash can cry shown, that was the funniest dumbass cry of the whole season. I enjoyed watching and hating this season, but man, extra people even and all of them, horrible.

chrysana   

I agree, Amanda crying behind the trash can was the best cry of the season. I also think it was below the belt to show Candice crying. That was the night her bed got flipped and the "whatchgonnado" crap. Perhaps she was wearing the shoulderless top another night she was crying, but I'm sure that DR was after the racist crap came to a head. She deserved that cry. They didn't show Howard's cry from that same night....

BBGirlie   

I would love for CBS to do a follow up show like the Bachelor does "After the Final Rose". With this season of losers, it would make for great TV to see how they adjust back to their lives:

Will Texas forgive Aaryn for blaming her racism on the entire state?

Will Nick move to Syberia?

Will Gina Marie use her winnings to open an etiquette school?

Will Andy really kiss Nick at the after party?

Will Spencer get a job at a bottling plant?

Will McCrae be delivering pizzas in Florida soon?

Will Johnson and Johnson hire Amanda as their new spokesmodel?

So many unanswered questions. Would love to watch it all unfold. Has to be more interesting than this season has been.

All homophobia aside, Andy for the win. Like it or not, want to fuck him definitely no, but he played the best game.

I liked the crying montage, but I think it was really crass to include that particular Candice clip. Wasn't that the night Aaryn flipped her bed and did her whatchgonnadogurl racist crap? I swear she was wearing the shoulderless shirt that night. I certainly think Candice was entitled to that particular cry.

Agreed. It hurt my heart to see Candice cry, because she wasn't being dramatic, she was truly hurt.