Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion

I think that's totally stupid about the employment statements made on Facebook. (Facebook? Really?)

There's a reason it's not all spelled out and easy to read-into regarding Andy's and Spencer's job security... it's because their jobs are officially nonexistent anyway, or otherwise secure.

Gina Marie—with her televised anger problem and blatant racism—would be a potential liability issue for an employer, so I can sort of see why she was canned (publicly), but the other two? That would just be goofy. The Skipper and his Little Buddy haven't done anything to get fired, televised or not.

I mean, come on. How is something that was said in jest on the live feeds of Big Brother a month ago going to hurt Union Pacific's bottom line?

Edited by lurker
When in doubt, spell it out...

Shannon   

I think Spencer's only problem will be if he can't pass a drug test and with his union I don't know if they can randomly give him one or not. If Spencer is smart, he'll be clean and sober for awhile after going back to work.

Tsylyst   

There's no way the union would allow Spencer to lose his job over being a slob and a disappointment.

Spencer has said on the feeds that he won't lose his job, but his position is gone because he gave up his seniority to come into the game. So when he goes back, he has to take whatever job on the railroad is available to someone with the seniority level of where he was before he left.

Basically, everyone that was below him on the seniority ladder moved up when he left and now have earned four more months of seniority while he earned none, and he'll have to peg himself in wherever he fits on the ladder now. He said he'll be stuck with crappier hours, at the very least.

Shannon   

Looks like the wedding is going to make the final show. Ugh Maybe they will pepper it with Mc talking about Jessica at home.

uaintjak   

Next season they should invite both McCrae and Nastalie back, and call it the Summer of Stank.

angelmi   

Just watched Jeff with Lawon and it was uncomfortable, when they were talking about the racism and gay comments this season, you could see Jeff twitching in his seat. I can not believe Jeff was forgiven by CBS and given this job.

Jenn48   

Just saw the HOH comforter at our local deep discount store. Guess no one wants to buy the same comforter that those disgusting hammies slept under.

ff174   

From Tsy's in the recap thread.

I wondered if it's the face-morph comp, since we haven't done that this season. But that wouldn't scuff up knees or work up a sweat.

I doubt it is the face morph game, They have been gone for 2 hours, and there are only two contestants to play. I mean, maybe it is, because they both kind of suck.

Whatever it is, it must have been brutal.

tpavlas   

It's gotta be be like last year the wall comp than Ian won where you have to be harnessed and wipe glass off in order to get the order of houseguests evicted, or order of noms etc.

In re Hammies being fired from their jobs, Spencer the fat idiot has made at least six dozen references to smoking pot. I don't know what's happening in other states but here in CA, there has been a lot of controversy about train crashes and conductors being stoned. I'd think he'd be looked upon with much suspicion. at least. The hair test shows marijuana use for up to five years, I think. Even if you don't smoke for three months, it will show up, and they DO care what you do on your off time. Personally, I hate the fat idiot and I hope he does get fired!

Why would Andy get fired?

Finally, I think this was the worst season ever. Terrible cast, boring comps, TVGN SUCKED - just an all around mess. Did I mention that I hate fat idiot Spencer?