Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion

News: Big Brother Renewed!

Posted on Sep 12, 2013 02:05pm

Big Brother has been renewed for its 16th edition!

CBS announced today that BIG BROTHER, the summer reality hit, has been renewed for its 16th edition, to be broadcast next summer.

BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK, the live, late night companion show will also return next summer to the basic cable network TVGN after being renewed for an additional season.

tpavlas   

I hope that next season we have a more diverse cast. Who knows maybe some people will be afraid to sign up due to what has happened to some HG's this year. I agree that this site has made this season bearable for me.

angelmi   

All the crap about Amanda and Elissa messed up the season for me before it even started. I love the jury stuff, does not look like Amanda could have pulled any votes for McCrae, guess it is good he will be there with her instead, ha!

hefgypsy   

News: Big Brother Renewed!

Posted on Sep 12, 2013 02:05pm

Big Brother has been renewed for its 16th edition!

CBS announced today that BIG BROTHER, the summer reality hit, has been renewed for its 16th edition, to be broadcast next summer.

BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK, the live, late night companion show will also return next summer to the basic cable network TVGN after being renewed for an additional season.

What a surprise. NOT! After all, the Chenbot is married to the President of CBS.

ff174   

Julie's marriage to Moonves notwithstanding, if the ratings sucked, they would have pulled the plug. Les would just have found something else for Julie to do.

Train wreck or not, the show pulled in the ratings. It was never in trouble of getting yanked.

Edited by ff174

So, what do we think Dr. Will is going to confront the jury about? Racism? Homophobia? Lack of any redeeming human qualities? Not bathing? Or in Amanda's and Judd's case, bad tattoos? Maybe he will hand out coupons for Dr. TattOff services?

ff174   

Well, it sure isn't lack of redeeming human qualities. He has no standing to do so seeing has he hangs around the penile-wart infested, toad of scumbag, The Douchelord.

Edited by ff174

I would like Dr Will to ask the rest of the hammies why they find it necessary to bash on someone who has had plastic surgery.

I would like Dr Will to ask Elissa why she finds it necessary to lie about having had plastic surgery?

I would like Dr Will to ask Amanda how she could be so upset about what anyone thinks about her and her body and her morality when she so readily put it on display and showed no shame in her sexcapades when other hammies were in the room.

I would like Dr Will to pull GM aside and tell her that she needs SERIOUS help. Alas, GM won't see the jury house. (Probably the Holiday Inn closest to the CBS Studios, but not the jury house.)