Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion

chrysana   

McCrae's only hope is to convince GM that Spencer/Andy have a F2 deal and that she needs to vote out Spencer; though, I don't see McCrae being able to swing GM. GM think she has a F2 with each of the boys, and won't believe McCrae. McCrae could try to convince her of jury votes, but I'm not sure he'll be successful.

The HG's made it sound last night that VGM won, but Andy did.

The talk continued about who to vote out because the nominations will stay the same, most likely.

Shannon   

The guys were saying things to make the feed watchers think this or that happened, their idea of making watching the feeds fun. It failed miserably.

Shannon   

Walking stereotypes and fameosexuals with dubious talent, rejoice! Your dreams of a televised summer vacation will live on for another year.

fameosexuals, love it

I'm so glad it'll be coming back. This year was my favorite year to watch since Janelle's season. The crazier, the better, if you ask me. Bring on the next batch of freaks!

I think they are going to play it safe and have another "favorites" or "all stars" next season again. That way they know who exactly is coming in the house.

ff174   

I am wondering how CBS is feeling about VGM potentially winning this thing. She said stuff worse than Aaryn, and it's not going to look very good if she ends up walking away with a half a mil. The press will paint it as CBS rewarding racist bitches.

Well that's what happens when the only thing you do is put a disclaimer at the beginning of the show and think that'll quelch any of the anger the watcher have over the racist comments. If they were really so worried about GM winning this thing, they should've tossed her out, or did something to see that the others would want her out. Maybe they'll learn to do a better job of casting next time.

ff174   

Actually, I think they did a pretty good job of casting. This has easily been the best since BB11. Think back to the order of eviction: David, Nick, Jeremy, Kaitlyn, Howard, Candice, and so on. Every single one of them had some personality quirk or did something that brought something to the feeds. There were really not Tatty Bos in this group,

There is also some intrigue left. The contests for the HOH could be interesting, and I really do not know who either Andy or Spencer would take to the F2.

Also, the thing that we have also been waiting for? The Apocalypse after September 18.

Edited by ff174

Casting hasn't been awful, but I don't think it has been the best. Maybe it was just that some of the people that really made it interesting (for me anyways) left so soon, and it kinda got predictable a bit. It's just that I really haven't been able to get into this season compared to some others.

I've actually enjoyed the cast this year. I haven't actually liked any of them, but I have enjoyed watching them, certainly more than last year. We were spared the sadism of a Dan, the misanthropy of Evel Dick and the sappiness of Jordon. I'll even take the Amanda/McCrae showmance over Rachel/Brendon. As annoying as McCranda was it was often entertaining whereas Brenchel made me want to heave things at my monitor.

I am hoping though, that after next Wednesday I never have to watch Andy eat dry cereal again.

Edited by MockTurtle

I have a question ff174... what does Tatty Bos mean as in "There were really not Tatty Bos in this group," ?

and as for me this year's HG sucked. I've never seen so many personalities that I find repugnant gathered together in one place. If it hadn't been for Hamstertime I may not have continued to watch. You people made the show as far as this old lady is concerned.