Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion

ff174   

i have referenced the Joker's favorite HG poll, before. I realize that it is not scientific. but still, I think it is worth mentioning.

The F5 are all at the bottom of the poll, with Andy being in last place.

Still, they have Elissa in the #1 position, so take it all with a grain of salt.

Because she sucks.

angelmi   

Watching BBAD, Gina cooked all that food, watched them all eat and did not eat anything, then offers to do the dishes after getting the lease off. While McCrea is in DR, spencer tells her to take an Advil and Judd too before bed. Spencer even offers to tape up her foot before the veto today. Spencer says they are a rag tag bunch, understatement. Andy worried about McCrea winning veto and all Spencer can do is question Gina about what else she can cook.

If McCrae fails to win PoV, he needs to pull Judd aside and make sure Judd knows that GM, Andy, and Spencer are targeting him next. It may not change anything this week, but it just might screw with the rest of the stupid hammies.

Speaking of which, it amazes me that Spencer was smart enough to make the right noms this week. Even if McCrae does win PoV, there's little chance that Andy will flip on Spencer this week. No matter what, whoever Andy and Spencer want gone after PoV will be gone.

chrysana   

That won't happen, because he believes Andy and Spencer have his back and it's GM going home...and if not GM, then Judd. McCrae isn't going to break away from S and A when he thinks they are with him. McCrae believes Elissa was the wonky vote and not Andy.

hefgypsy   

I believe the boys will keep GM until the end so they have a girl to cook and clean for them. Now that's what you call a great game move.

Yes, gforce, I think the kid in white is going to beat up the little ones as soon as the camera person leaves.

Do you suppose Amanda would be upset to think of her spider monkey tethered to Gina Marie? Is it suspicious that he took a shower while they were tied up when normally he wouldn't be due for a week or more?

Judd's 57 lunges made my thighs hurt.

tpavlas   

Dan, I believe that the DR people can lead Mccrea in that direction. Now that Mcrea has won the veto and a replacement nominee has to be placed, he should find out who Andy will vote for and vote the other way so that Spencer has to make a final vote making an enemy in the jury house.

Edited by Tsylyst
Removed font manipulation.

The blood would be on Andy's hands too, which in my mind, makes it a win-win! Andy will, of course, hem and haw and say he 'had to do what the HoH wanted', but at this stage of the game, no one will believe it.

It occurs to me that, despite McCrae's horrible play to this point, I could still get behind him to win if he carries himself to the end... especially if it would enrage the ExCrapinators.

tpavlas   

I agree, I do not want to watch a week of people just sitting around badmouthing other houseguests and talking about the exterminator alliance..... soooo boring.

T7TN   

Judd and McCrae are the least objectionable to me at this point. I would like the P-box to finally appear and work in some way where Judd could take himself off the block and replace himself with Andy since I believe that Andy would be voted out to jury against GM. At least Judd's paranoia can be slightly entertaining at times.