Sign in to follow this  
FistyHT

Love Your Hamster Watchers

spartini   

Amanda is extra moody because she is dancing with clowns as Dan would say.

Send in the clowns! Smooches to IceMan for bringing back a personal favorite.

Minxy   

Whichever one of you genius mods is responsible for pearl clutcher Fisty......I adore you!!! I actually snorted I laughed so hard.

uaintjak   

Jerrye, those BB videos in under 2 minutes were comedy gold. Week 5 was my favorite.

jerrye25   

Yeah, that one I posted was great. I need to go back and watch the rest of them, I didn't even know they existed.

uaintjak   

The VGM impressions were great. Elissa winning MVP was great. Howard's post eviction plea was great.

Spencer......... where beverage containers go to die......

I haven't laughed this hard while being completely squicked out in ages!

(Also, your username is hilarious, and reading it above that comment in particular makes it all the more eponysterical!)

ddll812   

I would like to say thank you to all the recappers. I enjoy reading your commentary much more than watching the hamsters! Ya'll keep me laughing and each of you are so entertaining. Thank You for the laughs.

So, Amanda is not classy because she chooses to have sex on the feeds.

Somehow, McCrae is classy, because he .... chooses to have sex on the feeds.

Got it.

Maybe Candice borrowed MacCrae's balls from Amanda and wore them as earrings when she was evicted.

You 2 kill me ALL THE TIME!! Love me some Jak and FF.

Angelmi, you are doing a phenomenal job too.

Using the words of Saint Helen; You are awesome!

This round of hot potato is called 'booty pop'. Spencer says "I got that" before he realizes this doesn't involve what he thinks it involves.

Ha!

angelmi   

Thank you Vee, I know I am not as funny as the others but I am trying to be, I just have the kind that makes others want to make fun of me, I get it, I may be old but not Gina dumb.

I agree Iceman, Thunderstruck is doing a great job and so is AVorlon early in the mornings or their late nights, usually the nasty hours. And Thanks Iceman for all the great work you do (and so glad to have someone that agrees with me about the nasty duo and the smoking).

tooletta   

Gotta give some girl-on-girl love to spartini for her broadcast recap. Hilarious, as always! *mwah*

Also, thunderstruck's quote above is hysterical.

From BB15 House Analysis > Elissa - MVP: Most Vapid Player

Since Elissa is a have not this week, is she forced to sleep on the airplane seats by herself, or can she continue to sleep in the pouch Helen has carried her around in for the last month?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

spartini   

*squees herself* Awww, thanks toolie!

I have to offer a 40 oz. of love to everyone who's been posting away this season (ff I'm staring at you the hardest), but whatever you do, don't let Spencer near it!