Sign in to follow this  
FistyHT

Love Your Hamster Watchers

princess   

A big (((HUG)))) to all the recappers! Let the summer begin! Love you all, and thank you so much for all the time you spend recapping for us all.

Awww I loooove y'all! You're always giving me the giggles. ff - if I were forced to pick a fav you're it...you give me major laughs. Thanks to all the recappers for the entertainment!

ff174   

He stores dead bodies in the freezer in his mom's basement. Also, that t-shirt is so brandfuckingnew.

HEEE!

Minxy, please don't leave us with this group. We can't do it by ourselves.

angelmi   

Ready for Fun this summer and can't wait for the wit of our great recappers.

spartini   

Hot damn, just seeing angelmi posting has me all fidgety and itching for the feeds to be switched on.

Mad, crazy, McCrae-hair length love to all you fabulous recappers, (and thread posters) I can't wait to read you systematically tear apart FUG's (beach)balls/cast.

Where are my manners -- I'm embarrassingly excited camp is starting! OGGspeed to the hilarious posters and re-cappers, thank you for taking that harrowing oath. This is going to be a long one.

karolm   

3 days to go then the great recappers will be black (as in Game of Thrones) Swearing their lives to the gods of BB.

To bring to life the story of BB as no others are able to do. Alone in the front they stand the beloved Recappers with us devoted readers

left behind to

support,read,analyze and sometimes disagree (but always with respect) their fearless efforts.

Many thanks and love to all recappers. You make my day.

MrsGryn   

Summer is coming, karolm.

Pre-season love to all the dedicated names we see popping up on the site once again. Fisty is nothing without his posters!

Shannon   

Oh gawd, the days til the start has gone from thirtysomething to 3 days! I'm all a twitter!

Love the recappers, may this season give you something to recap!

cujokay   

Thanks in advance for what I know will be great recaps from the best recapping team on the net!

I can hardly wait!