Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

McCrae - The Very Strange Appendage is going curl up and die now

McCrae will not turn on her. He wants others to get her out for him. It's one thing to turn on someone in your alliance, it's a whole different animal to turn on someone you are bedding. McCrae needs someone else to do the dirty work of dumping Amanda and he will most likely get it.

tooletta   

Funny that we originally wanted to call him McCraeCrae, but it's his showmance who actually deserves that moniker.

It just occurred to me that Amanda and McCrae remind me of the three-headed knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail - only with two heads. They are sharing the same body but all they do is bicker and fight.

Earlier today Helen and Elissa were in the have not room.

McCrae came in and Helen said Amanda keeps going on the block and needs to be backdoored.

He said that he can't be the HOH for that to happen and would throw it if someone on their side would win.

Um why does she need to be back doored? She is on the block now! McCrae could join forces with Elissa, Helen, Jessie and out she'd go...not like she isn't going to hear what he's been up to eventually anyway.

Minxy   

He's probably hoping Amanda will come down with a raging case of vaginal dementia post haste.

Hold up!! Is that a thing?? I have questions!! Does it forget or get crazy ideas?? And how is that different....oh nevermind.

Um yeah, McCrae......I'm calling a McCrae/Andy F2 now.

I thought McCrae was saying that he was fine with Amanda going up as a pawn to get Judd out (as long as he wasn't the one who put her up). Helen said he would need to throw the HOH comp to make sure that doesn't happen.

At least, I think that's what I heard.

looloo   

At first I had thought they were talking about Amanda, but they were talking about Judd.

McCrae..... for the love of GOD cut the umbilical cord to Amanda!

Edited by tooletta
Excessive punctuation makes Fisty cry.

I keep thinking he's secretly hoping everyone else will send Amanda home while he votes for the other person to keep his hands clean. Whenever he's gazing off into space I imagine him longing for the old days when he was young and wild, a desperado pizza rider, free to flirt with any girl who opens her door to him.

I just want him to have a chance to play his own game and clean his own ears before the season ends.

spartini   

But...who would put on his deodorant if not Amanda?

Watching them together is entertaining, if not slightly disturbing.

McCrae is just as bad as Amanda for having sex when they know they are on camera.

They did it two days in a row since they have the rainbow bedroom to themselves.