Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Judd - Was backdoored like a prison bitch and can't let it go

Tsylyst   

VGM passed out while getting stitches for the huge gash on her leg, and she's laughing about it. She's barely complained once, and she's walking it off.

Judd, meanwhile, is STILL whining about the couple of scrapes on his leg and how he's going to be scarred for life.

ETA:

Here is what his knee looked like while he was dabbing antiseptic on the scrape this afternoon:
BB15_0466_9-7-2013_42530PM.png

And here's GinaMarie's flesh layed open: http://twitpic.com/dcg3ae

Judd seems to really hate them if they cross him in the least little bit. He's nasty.

I'm with Shannon. When he told Jessie he hated her after all the cuddling they'd been doing, it really chilled me.

After listening to this group of hamsters make all sorts of violent threats this summer -- Judd's the only one I would actually be afraid of.

He really is a whiny little girl - I heard he just gave up at the veto yesterday. What a competitor; so dangerous! Helen, Im looking at you! If he made it to F2 his final plea to the jury would be pathetic. By pathetic I mean infuriatingly entertaining. I hope he goes to jury before it comes to that though.

T7TN   

The drill sergeant had better zings against Judd than Zingbot did (J-U-Double chin!). It was entertaining that they had him follow orders during HOH reveal, DR sessions, and the nomination ceremony. He can be an awfully moody dude when he's not being whiny too.

Shannon   

The drill sergeant thing was one of the best punishments I've seen on this show, and that it happened to whiny baby was even funnier.

I want the drill sargeant to appear at random times all season long. And he should make the hammies do the punishment again if they do any of that stupid half-jack and not-quite-lunge business. (Seriously... What kind of idiot continues to wear tight jeans after being shown that he will have to repeatedly do exercises? Oh yeah... That would be J-U-Double-Dimwit!)

Tsylyst   

I kinda remember that early this season I heard Aaryn say he was on Adderall like herself and Amanda, but I don't have any confirmation of that.

He's also having nicotine patches doled out to him by BB like McCrae does and Amanda did for when they are on lockdowns.

Judd has been taking his prescription for Xanax while in the house.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Overcoming and dealing with anxiety! I have had anxiety all of my life and never really realized it. When I was about 21 I had a panic attack. I realized I had anxiety issues and though I did get some Xanax, I also had to coach myself and train my brain how to not get nervous and it works! It took me a little bit but I have really learned how to stop it before it happens and just make myself chill. You would never understand what an accomplishment this was unless you have ever had anxiety.

Also on July 1 someone recapped (on another site):

Elissa brings up that production gave Judd his “Xanax”
Elissa: “They won’t even give me a Benadryl.. but they gave you the Xanax during the day”
Judd: “Ya I’ve been taking them for 6 years”

Edited by MockTurtle

Xanax is a serious anti anxiety, no wonder he hasn't flipped his lid as much as some of the other houseguests, but we have seen him be under pressure a few times.