Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Judd - Was backdoored like a prison bitch and can't let it go

I honestly don't have that much of a problem with not knowing what Judd's saying. Partly because I don't have the feeds, the other part being that I don't think it's really fair to dislike someone just because they have different dialect or accent from you. You have every right to be annoyed by it, and it is an inconvenience, but the region you live in does have an affect on you, and definitely on your speech. Unlike Aaryn, Judd really could blame his mumbling mush mouth on where he lives.

angelmi   

His Mom also only used half her mouth to talk, it might be a birth defect or DNA that makes his mouth not move when he talks, just like Andy's ears are a deformity, I know it is not right to bash people on their looks just like it is not right to bash people for their race or anything else. I do not like that I can not understand, wished I could.

bhnole   

I feel sorry for the producers who have to go through the footage for the broadcast shows trying to figure out what he said.

uaintjak   

I actually never have a hard time understanding him. I thought I would based on what people were saying, but when I heard him on the feeds it was no biggie, so I've always been a bit mistified.

And I'm totally routing for him, I don't get why there's all the Judd hate honestly.

It's hard to explain. I used to like him. But something just rubs me the wrong way about him.

Maybe it's because I've never seen claymation eyes on a real person before and it scares me.

ff174   

I don't dislike the guy, but I am kind of "meh" on him. He really doesn't do much but climb up the ass of whomever is in power.

He's just ... there.

Yeah, he is just there. Which is why I'm indifferent when it comes to Judd. I have no real feeling of dislike or like for him. But considering on how awful everyone is playing, I feel like I'm forced to take his side. I'm just waiting for Survivor to start.

issycat   

His Mom also only used half her mouth to talk, it might be a birth defect or DNA that makes his mouth not move when he talks, just like Andy's ears are a deformity, I know it is not right to bash people on their looks just like it is not right to bash people for their race or anything else. I do not like that I can not understand, wished I could.

My guess is that she has either had a stroke or has something called Bell's Palsy, neither of which is genetic. I am the last person to ever judge or ridicule another person for any kind of defect but I think the fact that sometimes Judd is understandable and sometimes he is not makes it clear he is just a mumbler.

And the things that are understandable are often unkind. I am not much of a fan.

They seem to have generally cast a lot of really angry people this year.

Shannon   

I don't care for misogynists, he's pretty much Spencer but in a mumbling way and not nearly as funny. He's also a Zack, whom I couldn't stand, it's a season of gawd awful people, so Judd kind of looks better in comparison. I was kind of excited about him coming back because I thought it would run Amanda up the wall, but she's always up a wall and he didn't seem to bring about anything fun out of her.

hefgypsy   

There definitely should be a drinking game.

Every time Judd speaks and another HG says 'what'.

We will be drunk in no time.

I figured it out. Judd's a Big Baby. He has no humor in his interactions, even though he thinks he's hilarious. And he has no self-deprecating humor. He follows everyone around and talks about the funny shit he thought of saying and then laughs at himself while everyone says, "huh?"

More than anything, he stews. Then all he has in his arsenal is to tell all the girls to "shut the fuck up".

Just now he says: "Me saying shut the fuck up to Elissa will make Amanda feel even more comfortable with Elissa." Like there's actual strategy involved.

J U Double Dickhead: "Fuck you is not cussing someone out."

Okay, fuck you.

Edited to add: Well, I kind of have to apologize to Judd. I just realized they've been on inside lockdown so he hasn't been able to smoke and he had a headache. And I don't think he has any cigarettes left even when lockdown is over. He just said he's been asking for a pack from DR. So, even though I don't excuse what he said and how he said it, I do understand him being "short" with people. My girl just quit 6 months ago and those first few days? Oh my.

Edited by thunderstruck

uaintjak   

For those wondering why anyone could possibly think Judd stands for Just Ugly Deep Down, here is some video evidence from just a few minutes ago. First he brags about how he could do what Amanda did to Elissa last week so much better and have Amanda/McCrae/Elissa in the DR crying in a matter of minutes, then he goes on to take props from the guys for telling Elissa to STFU, and proceeds to say "I hate Elissa Slater. I've never hated a human being more than her," bashing her personality and such about how she's a "brainless classic dog."

So he'd be good at Hamstertiming, then, is what I'm hearing.