Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

maryhse   

He was probabty flashing his teenie weenie after Amanda's solution to break up the boredom...flashback to 7/1 around 7:06pm cam 3 if you missed the HOH convo. It was pretty disgusting when Amanda was offering herself up for a gangbang but got downright vile when she said they could use Jessie. Spence "flashed" right after that...he was probably still thinking about the good use for "blood and tears". How do you even come up with that stuff just for "fun" talk?

hefgypsy   

NO air time tonight. That's because EVERYTHING he has said has been too offensive to air. HATE HIM!

Aaryn has lost her modeling rep, Gina Maria has lost her pageant job, so it's time for Spencer to get recognized for being the disgusting slob he is.

He has spewed more hatred than any one in the house COMBINED.

I also think that a man EXPOSING HIMSELF the way he did should get him arrested, or AT LEAST pulled from the house. There are laws about this and take it from someone who has run into these disgusting creeps on the street, this is a sickness and it fucks up people on the other end of this crap. If I were in the house I would insist he be pulled for exposing himself.

I also notice he has quit saying the "c" word the last few days. I'm guessing he was censored by BB.

This man DISGUSTS me like no other reality TV person I have ever seen.

angelmi   

Also proudly talking about the drugs he has used, I would not be surprised he is the next to lose his, and can't imagine him conduction trains ever again.

exhero   

Aw and it would be so sad for him to lose that job too on account of him getting it on his own merit and all.

Mekias   

Maybe he should but I doubt Spencer would lose his job over this. I work at a railroad and the operations guys are part of a union so it's a bit more difficult to fire someone if it's not a work related performance issue.

Edited by Mekias

Shannon   

I thought the same thing, he's probably is a union and good one at that, so nothing will happen to him other than maybe being seen as an ass. Then again, I'm sure his employers and co-workers already know what an ass he is. Wonder if his parents will go into hiding or if he learned this hate and inappropriate behavior from his parents.

angelmi   

I am thinking it was his family, he said his dad would be having a fit seeing him on the show with Andy and if he saw Jeremy in that pink hat he would think he was gay too. So Spencer's offenses, Gay slander ( not jokes he is calling Andy that name and making him cry at night) Black comments, flashing his gross old penis, and bragging about his drug life.

spartini   

He's going to end up overselling his denial about the vote, unfortunately Aaryn's too blinded by her hate of everyone who isn't one of the "cool kids" to see it. Also, say *unt one more time you bearded bigot, I dare you.

dave24   

This guy makes me skin crawl. Did he really just say Candice's denial of voting David out was the "c***iest speech ever"?

I'll be surprised if The Moving Co doesn't cut Spencer loose. He protested way, way too much to Aryan that he voted to keep David. In front of Nick. Nick is fuming right now. I could be wrong, but his behavior made him come across as a spineless rat. A spineless racist rat that would serve up anyone to get by.

Minxy   

I was under the impression his *unt speechifying in the bathroom last night was about Elissa, not Candice. Aaryn, Candice and Spencer were discussing the votes and Candice and Spencer were assuring Aaryn that they wanted Elissa out, not David. Spencer seemed to be going all in on Elissa as a way to comfort Aaryn and assure her of his loyalty.

Tsylyst   

Yes, you're right. He was saying that Elissa's prevote speech was the worst thing ever. my bad

Extra   

So last night's sound effects didn't help make him palatable? Didn't think so.