Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

uaintjak   

I think Aryan is worse to be honest. These two should hook up and then die in fire.

ff174   

That will never happen. Aryan needs to produce nice, white, Master Race babies.

Shannon   

He's the Paula Deen of BB this year. Maybe he'll make such a mess of himself that he'll lose his job, like Adam did when calling the kids he worked with, retards. One can only hope, I have zero tolerance for bigots and their need to bash people based on color or sexual idenity.

angelmi   

the R word that Adam got in trouble for, has also been used a lot this year too.

Slaebo   

Kkkonductor Spencer's little train engine that could has its own special chant: "I think I Klan, I think I Klan, I think I Klan..."

angelmi   

I agree Mock, where did these people come from, I am already scared to go out side and seeing these and that ugly Spencer plop it out sick. We will be reading about him in a year as he is carried off to prison for being such a pervert.

ahab1013   

I hope someone in his alliance throws him under the bus train really soon. If he wins HoH will BB put starch in his white hood?

Minxy   

What the eternal fuck??? He just whips it out on the stairs??

Also, are lil peens a sub-theme this year or something?

uaintjak   

I actually find him to be the least offensive of the Klan members that were cast this year.

Does anyone know when Spencer supposedly said that he went to rehab for the railroad? My husband is a locomotive engineer and we've been trying to figure out how he got this much time off to be in the BB house!

Edited by Tsylyst
Moved from Live Feeds thread, which is for recaps only.