Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

angelmi   

He reminds me of FOGHORN Leghorn, hat big chicken cartoon, a big ugly rooster in a hen house but he can't get one, and so funny both of his penalties went right along with this, that big red beard in the chicken outfit. So full of it, from the moving company to the exterminators won't get in the middle of a girl fright but loves to get them started.

So often the HGs will be in the middle of a discussion and Spencer will bring up a film or history reference to remind me that he isn't just a big ol' country bumpkin, but then he'll say something idiotic like the word "fuck" is the only word that you can add "un" to and still be grammatically correct, as in the word "unfuckingbelievable".

I am truly TRULY skeeved out with the dude's perving on the other HGs and the way he overshares his sexual interests and such. While Amanda (also disgusting) was ticking off all the places in the house where she and McCrae have shared magical moments of intimacy (fucked without a condom and then pulled out to spray jizz with abandon), Spencer suddenly shared "Dontcha hate when you're getting a blow job and the girl stops right after that first spurt and you're like 'don't stop. I got two more spurts left'", which isn't even a good story or anything, it's just spillage from his constant preoccupation with what he likes or doesn't like sexually.

OK, now I feel that there's something wrong with me for thinking about this enough to write a paragraph on it. Great.

Edited by MockTurtle

Magpie   

Why do I keep reading this thread? Good lord.

Just kidding, I'm actually routing for Spencer to win now. Boy is gross but he's the most amusing of the bunch, and the bar is set really low for "winner" material this season.

MrsGryn   

I'll forever love him for asking Aaryn if their white llama was named James Earl Ray.

But I'll only love him from a distance. A long one.

I won't say I love him but that line was pretty spectacular, as was his timing and response when Amanda was on a tirade against Elissa and asked him if it didn't bother him when Elissa calls him disgusting and he deadpanned , "I am disgusting."

Shannon   

I think nixiechick's cow just threw up in her mouth a little.

I have to say, as much as I can't stand him, and Dick is proof that I don't have to like someone to want them to win, Spencer seems like the only one I would want to win. A lot of why I'm sicken by him is having to live around so many of his clones, nasty-mouthed good ole boys who think about sex in every situation to the point of making me ill. There's healthy sexuality and then there's Spencer. Creepy, gross, good ole boy but playing a better game right now than the rest are giving him credit for, in fact they are barely paying any attention to him. He's just that guy they can pawn up. Then again, I may change my mind the next time I have to hear him.

uaintjak   

Spencer suddenly shared "Dontcha hate when you're getting a blow job and the girl stops right after that first spurt and you're like 'don't stop. I got two more spurts left'", which isn't even a good story or anything, it's just spillage...

I see what you did there.

So, last night in the HOH Spencer and his cronies were talking about Amanda's outrageous behavior. Spencer spouts off this bit of info...

He told his boss that he knows he represents his employer, his town, his family and his belief system, and he would never carry on (like Amanda) to compromise those values he holds sacred..... Just what show is he on??? Obviously not the Big Brother show I am watching. His self awareness is apparently as non-existent as his social skills.

He is badly in need of the Clue, and the Clue needs to be carrying a big frying pan to knock his ass out!

It's Arkansas. I am not sure they even have TV there. Cue the rim shot!

Wait! I am talking about Spencer! Don't cue anything that has to do with rims!

Shannon   

His company has already severed them self from anything he's said. It was in their statement of we can't fire the union dude but we do not support his nasty, bottle humping pigness.