Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

ff174   

Why am I rooting for this slug?

Seriously, he really isn't doing much gaming, but I like how he has positioned himself. And, every once in a while, he gets off a good comment.

Like yesterday, Aaryn was complaining because Andy was ribbing her about not knowing what the Emancipation Proclamation was, On her way out the door, he said something like "You go, Jim Crow."

That was excellent.

tooletta   

ff, listen to me! Do NOT go into the light! Stop where you are! Turn away from it! Don't even look at it!

Real pigs? Or just the kind he forces to say "wee wee wee" (apologies to Ned Beatty)

He and Andy were in the living room talking about how GinaMarie hurt her foot.

Spencer: "I saw her fall down the stairs. She was in mid-air, and she held up a little sign that said, 'Yikes,' then she fell."

ff174   

This guy has pulled a Lazarus. At the beginning of the game, everyone wanted him gone. Now, he is on no one's short list.

We may just see him in the F2

Spencer admitted last night that Candice never sat on Aaryn's hat. She sat down next to it and he told Aaryn that she sat on it as a joke.

Since it was off camera I never really knew what happened...until NOW! *dramatic music*

dun dun dunnnnnnn!

He had the best line on tonight's show... When Commanda was complaining about feeling like this was highschool again Spencer chimed in with "What, you were a mega-bitch in high school too?" I starting to pull for the slob.

Edited by Magpie
Merged double posts

Yep, that won me over:

Amanda: I just feel like I'm back in high school.
Spencer: Were you a megabitch in high school?

That cracked me up! I can't believe that Ananda didn't hand him his beak for that!

His, "I need to get some chocolate milk!" cracked me up even more, but maybe it's only because I had a student once who frequently excused himself for drinks of water when he wasn't getting his way. It became so common that, when asked where the student had gone, the rest of the class chimed together, "He went to get a drink of water!" I kept waiting for Spencer to get up and leave and Judd or Andy to kick in, "He needs to get some chocolate milk!)

It's too bad that Spencer is such a pig. I want to like him, but I just can't.

chrysana   

I agree Cripes.

Every time I look at Spencer I think about him and his bottle collection. I just can't. His line to Amanda was great. It was also great when Amanda was going off on how she was being mistreated by Elissa and he just replied that he could see both girl's sides.