Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

He and Amanda should have hooked up, they are a perfect match in the gross and disgusting department. Both have no filters and very, very few redeeming qualities. Instead of joking that McCrea turn out the lights and shove something up Amanda "to fool her" get your bottles out and shove away on yourself. (Amanda would actually probably joyfully aid you with that.)

It floors me that he talks about Jessie being 6 months past her prime, and she is going to go downhill from here....Spencer, you are so far from ever being "prime" and even your bottles expiration dates are older than dirt. What on earth makes you think can talk about women the way you do? Who in your life said that was OK? Sheesh..

chrysana   

Jesse is past her prime? What does that make you, Spencer?

I do wish Spencer would tell Amanda that she's banging material, not marrying material.

Ironically, Spencer is neither.

In that statement above, I was actually hearkening back to an earlier conversation where Spencer said that Amanda was "sleeping with" material, not "marrying" material. Just didn't want anyone thinking that was from me, although I agree that Spencer is neither.

Tsylyst   

But according to a conversation I heard him have the other night on the feeds, "at least two chicks from every state" will want to bang him when the show is over. "That's 100 chicks!"

chrysana   

I cut out some of the post you wrote, thunder, I had the context of the previous comment too. Sorry if the shortening confused anyone.

Somewhere he talked about Aaryn or Amanda being past their prime...so I went to look up his age. He's 31! I would have put him at least a decade older.

No problem, chrysana. I may agree with him if Amanda keeps at her current pace. I can't believe the rat bastard is only 31. What on earth will he look like at 40?

MrsGryn   

I did like him admitting he is disgusting on tonight's show, though. One point for Spencerville.

chrysana   

He's only been a have not once, and he doesn't exercise. What else is there to do in the house but eat? I guarantee I'd gain weight in the house.

Him saying he was disgusting was great. Aaryn take a lesson and own up.

I didn't realize that he was so resentful about Julie not talking to him on the live shows. He's STILL belly-aching about how many more times Julie talked to Judd than him!

Shannon   

Maybe he should get a clue, Julie has been pretty cold (and still be a fair host) to all the ones who have make slurs against others.

uaintjak   

I like how in that one picture of him in his chicken suit, he's still picking his nose. Spencer: Classy even in a chicken suit.

ETA: I guess technically he's picking his beak now.

Edited by uaintjak

Spencer's chicken tail looks extra fluffy compared to Judd's. I wonder if its because its housing a 3 liter.

Shannon   

These bottle jokes are killing me!

I can't see how Spencer will stand that suit in the heat & humidity, Judd either, but maybe Spencer will sweat off some water weight.