Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

If he gets HoH, I've little doubt that Aryan and GM will float to the power. I could easily see him going for a Helen / Amanda nom. It gets sticky if one of them win veto. Does he go big and put up his friend McCrae? Or does he put up someone like Andy, who has already shown that he has no use for Spencer?

Mekias   

I think Spencer is still concerned over a possible girls alliance led by Elissa and Helen. Although he doesn't trust Andy or McCrae, they're probably the lesser of two evils at this point.

He's told McManda that he would be willing to put up Helen & Elissa but since they aren't involving him in their plans, I doubt he would follow through. He won't want to help them out without something significant in return. Problem is, no one trusts Spencer and any deal he makes would be a lie.

Shannon   

Going by the way he talks and seems to think of women, I can't imagine him putting up any of the guys. Plus I don't know that putting up the two guys would get him anywhere really, but then I think he could only win against GM or Elissa in an F2, so there's that. He's just got so little to go with, Helen and Amanda just run all over him, I think he'd have to put them up, unless he went with Elissa & GM to put up and then take the one that's left to F2. But I see him wanting to take a guy to F2, mostly I see him not having a chance in hell of getting anywhere near F2 with anyone. Although all of them probably think they could beat him, whether they could or not. He is truly the odd man out. I'd like to see him win HOH just to see which way he'd go. I'd love for him to get Amanda out, she'd be so freaking mad that not only did someone dare take her out, but that was Spencer. My favorite daydream would be for Jessie to stay then take out Amanda, that would be worth selling tickets for, but since Spencer is staying seeing him taking out Demanda would be grand.

uaintjak   

I was praying for a Spencer victory this week so we could see what kind of bottles he got in his HoH basket.

Shannon   

Spencer just can't stay out of trouble, first he brought up fucking his dog (joke) and that in sex ed they taught them that it's perfectly normal to have circle jerks but that he likes to masturbate alone. I can't imagine how that will be spun in the media.

Of all the shit he says he's not nearly as bad as the mean girls... if he ever said bigoted or racist things, I'm not sure. His actions speak louder, his two best friends in this game have been the black guy and the gay guy. I think he truly is a good person, he's just crude and uncouth.

Plus, he's funny as shit and was really good at leading his team in the have/have not comp

Edited by Ichimoe Jack

Yeah, he's a great guy as long as you have a penis or a bottling company.

He's fine with the black guy and the gay guy. And he had the sense to stop saying all the nasty things he says about women all the time. But I don't think he's a nice guy at all. He treats women abominably and I'm not at all surprised his imaginary girlfriend's family and friends hate him.

tooletta   

I wasn't surprised to read that about "Marilyn's" people, either, IFE. He's beyond disgusting.

The new thread title is so, so wrong.

Of course Spencer doesn't have it in him to get mad at Elissa for having a few extra sips of wine. He's the guy who pounds a beer in the storage room and hides the can when he goes to get the alcohol delivery.

But to hear him agree with Amanda that Elissa was "breaking the rules" by drinking during the beer pong game bothered him because he is ALL about sticking to the rules, made me do a spit take.

12:42 am, 8/28 for flashback

Edited by MockTurtle

During that flashback he did say Amanda was being a ruthless dictator.

Everyone else just took her verbal abuse and agreed with her.

Yeah, I totally give him all due props for saying that, as well as suggesting that she take out some of her aggression by folding clothes. In general, I find the man repugnant, but he does has a way of quietly tossing out the zingers where deserved.

Yes he's crude... he's rude... he's even disgusting at times

... but the guy is funny as hell!

If he loses his job over this he should try out for "Jackass". He'd be perfect and fit right in with that crowd.

uaintjak   

Except that Spencer gets out of breath just rolling over...not a lot of Jackass stunts are that minimalist.