Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

Minxy   

Spencer watches the opening credits of Laverne & Shirley to "get in the mood."

!Trish!   

just yuke at 'he recycles'....... he makes me want to vomit every time I see or hear him.... so gross.

I don't know what has happened to me but Spencer is cracking me up on the feeds. He is such a total shit he truly revels in the misery of others all the while talking like a southern grandma. He is a one peculiar dude and I don't want him going anywhere any time soon. Lord help me!

He's sitting outside talking with Andy and McCrae, and the birds got loud. Spencer said, "Fucking birds, shut up! Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we got a mackerel and threw it up there? Just to watch..." Yes; yes it would be. Do it! I hope they don't send Spencer packing any time soon. He's funny as hell.

I have to admit he amuses me as well, or maybe it's you guys who amuse me every time Spencer does something worth discussing.

Now that I've found out, through the composite video of Aaryn's racist remarks, that Spencer lied about Candice sitting on her hat and didn't 'fess up, even after Aaryn went off on Candice about it -- I truly hate him even more than I did after the pedophile remark. What a disgusting, chicken livered waste of space he is.

I don't know what has happened to me but Spencer is cracking me up on the feeds. He is such a total shit he truly revels in the misery of others all the while talking like a southern grandma. He is a one peculiar dude and I don't want him going anywhere any time soon. Lord help me!

I too find him entertaining and funny. He has said some gross stuff but a lot of guys can be gross when they're shooting off their mouths to friends... so can women [case in point GM every time she opens her mouth]. I don't think he has a mean spirit like Aryan, VaginaMarie, Kaitlin, Jeremy and Amanda.

I've grown rather fond of him.

He has toned down his vulgar speech some, but not by choice, I am sure the diary room gave him a subtle hint (i.e. a smack upside the head) that they couldn't even show him on TV unless he stopped with the offensive misogynistic statements he made every other word or so. He doesn't fool me, I still hate him.

It would be very interesting if he can get HOH after this. How the Hamsters would change. Do we even know who he is interested in going after? Perhaps Spencer would be the one to start the Helen vs. Amanda war?

ff174   

That's the problem with this guy, He has no allies, so he really hasn't given any indication as to whom he would nominate.

He can go one of two ways.The first is to not make waves and nominate VGM and Elissa. If he doesn't do that, I can't see him nominating either McCrae or Andy. That leaves a Helen/Amanda nomination possibility.