Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

We should keep a running tally of each time he gets bits of food stuck in that unruly, overgrown, ginger face bush. Bonus DOUBLE points when he actually gets ginger, ginger snaps, or ginger ale all over that unruly, overgrown, ginger face bush.

He describes himself as opinionated, easy to get along with as long as he's doing what he wants to do, and people either love him or hate him. Whoa! Not a bendy guy; we might find him floating in the pool face down on Feed 3 some night.

I also like his comment about getting his conductor job "on his own merits". Are there a lot of applicants for those jobs?

Choo chooooooo! I like the train conductor part, because who doesn't love a train conductor? But the beard needs to go. He'd look much better without it. I'm not opposed to beards but it's all wrong on him. Gingies usually have a temper, don't they? He's either going to be a complete outsider the girls all think is a weirdo or he's going to rule the entire house with an iron fist. I don't understand when people who describe themselves as very opinionated also think they're easy to get along with.

tooletta   

I liked him after watching the premiere. He seems to have a low tolerance for others and doesn't seem like a complete dumbass. I'm on-board! Choo Choo!

siandam   

I agree Toolie - but he seemed to "grrrrr" angry to actually last very long in a house of idiots. He's gonna blow from all the dumb-assery and get booted sooner than later.

And "america" won't like him because he's not hot and stupid.

tooletta   

Spencer wants to know what his hometown newspaper had to say about him being on the show. He thinks it will be frontpage news. Someone go look that up.

Fine.

Here's the best they could do. Poor Spencer is old news.

TheCabin.Net (The Log Cabin Democrat's online version).

Sadly, their rival, the River Valley and Ozark hasn't picked up the story, (unless I'm missing it).

Tsylyst   

From the Log Cabin Democrat story linked above:

Spencer’s father, Faulkner County Circuit Judge Ed Clawson

A judge? Really? That seems a little high-brow for what I've been seeing on the feeds.

Spencer’s family said his personality, which combines his mental toughness with humor, an ability to talk and relate to anyone and the determination to do what is necessary to win, including eating an old, pickled jar of quail eggs and drinking the juice to win a $100 bet from his brothers, according to his father, is what will make him successful on the show.

That is more in line with what I've been seeing on the feeds.

Please let Spencer last long enough that we get to see a segment with his family.

Thanks for looking that up, tooletta!

Towanda   

I sooo want to like this guy for some reason unknown to me, but he's making it hard. He seems fairly bright, but he has just blabbed everything he knows to Moronick and really seems to trust that tool. He has no patience for stupidity in the others but is on board with Nick. My brain can't compute.

I'm not cool with the girl hate and use of the c-word, but then I consider the girls in the house and then I'm uncertain again.

I'll reserve total judgement on him for now since I've only heard him on the feeds in a single long-ass conversation and it's still early.

C'mon dude. Redeem yourself. I need someone to root for.

angelmi   

And now calling Andy a Fag, is the final straw for this racist idiot, I have heard him say that his dad is going to be worried about him with a gay guy in the house, and making fun of the pink hat that Jeremy wore, and also making gay jokes. So this bald headed, red bearded guy needs to go sooner.

For those who missed it. Yesterday a bunch of people were sitting on the BY couch when Andy came out in a green t-shirt and Spencer called him "Kermit the fag." as a joke.

That word is something you never use as a joke.