Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

angelmi   

As long as it was not Fisty in a plastic bag, listening to him perv on Jessie's nipples and butt last night was as bad as the pudding and licking the tampons and Judd's fingers.

angelmi   

Those bottles are cute, but I really liked the balloons on the ladies, I am always looking for the next Halloween costume, the hobby store has those balloons with lights in them and I was trying to figure out how to use them. But I am sure Spencer's bottle would be a lot bigger then that small beer bottle, I am still thinking a 3 liter bottle.

"They were just like, you know, waahld hogs eatin' one another."

With that DR comment, I became a closet Spencer fan. *eep!* Was that out loud?

spartini   

Poor Marilyn probably popped a seam. Spencer is slowly, almost but not really becoming an interesting alternative to everyone left in that house. I'd really love to see who he'd nominate, but...oh no, I said but and now I'm thinking of what he puts up his.

uaintjak   

The Spencer Train...enjoy a complementary bottled beverage of your choice.

uaintjak   

The Spencer Train...where we don't keep our emotions bottled up.

Tsylyst   

Here's an important question I feel like we need an answer to...

...cap on or off?

jerrye25   

I'm taking my own drinks, I'm dressing in some sort of plastic covering and I'm sitting at the far end, but I'm getting on that bandwagon.

Up until now, he's been an easy target but I think now he even has a chance. If he survives this week, he'll have to be put on the block against someone from the house that has been putting him up. The Amanda/Helen thing is starting. If he goes up against the right person next week, they could change their mind and kick that person out instead. He has time.

Thursday's HOH could be interesting.

angelmi   

I worked at a hospital for 20 years and you would not believe how many people do use a bottle up their ass, they put a hole on the bottom of the bottles that easy to break out so the suction will be released, they get them stuck and have to go to the ER to get them out. Plus potatoes, and flash lights, heard this guy talk about doing an exam and the light was on. Let's hope Spencer does not need to do that in the house, and they have to get the BB doctors to come for help. He was just in the SR alone and I was watching to make sure he did not go for the bottle or fruit in there. I think he was thinking about it but remembered the cameras and just got a drink.