Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

Pushplay   

I just watched the clip showing Spencer caught trying to masturbate in bed (WHY DO I DO THESE THINGS TO MYSELF) that was posted on Jezebel and I had to go watch Lane's good old ear tug session to reset my brain. It has come to this, people.

makani   

No wonder he has pink eye with all the time his fingers spend between his legs. Surely he doesn't wash his hands before or after his self stimulation. GAH!

CBS might set a record for the amount of offensive jokes, bigoted and racist comments they have to disapprove of in statements.

CBS issued a statement saying it found "the statements made by Spencer on the live Internet feed to be offensive," adding that personal remarks by the show's houseguests "are those of the individual(s) speaking, and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS or the producers of the program."

http://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2013/08/post_8.html

angelmi   

Ratings up, I think it is media watching for the things to bash. And I do believe they tested these people and got the most offensive to get the media attention. Since Amanda is Fug's friend and an actress, I think she is planted her to cause a lot of it.

MrsGryn   

Spencer is a well documented perv, but even he must respect the greatness that is Royal Crown Cola, young lady.

Minxy   

Maybe he's a Mountain Dew guy and his Kermit comment to Andy was really some sort of perv pick up line?

!Trish!   

Spencer is just a waste of every thing - food, water, air. The few times I've actively watched the feeds he has disgusted me. After watching him I feel like I need to disinfect my eyes and bleach my brain.

Spencer is just a waste of every thing - food, water, air...

Returnable (for deposit) soft drink bottles

A banana! A baboon? A ballerina?

a BUBBA!
Edited by Magpie
Merged double posts

spartini   

I'm betting it was a Fanta, the song just seems so appropriate.

Wanna Fanta, don't ya wanna?

Spencer's thread is my absolute, pants down favorite!