Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Spencer - "I need to get some chocolate milk."

angelmi   

He is this year's Adam saying all the stupidest things that are going to follow him into real life and next we will hear bout him being in jail. I could care less about the ass.

How ironic that Spencer is still there thanks to Candice having a house meeting and Helen being suckerd into believing Spencer was not scheming to get Candice and Amanda out and wanting him to stay.

Dude is playing the game well. The big vulgar oaf didn't really have much of a target on his back because he realized he needs to play nice for the next few weeks

hefgypsy   

There is still something about Spencer. Something I just can't put my finger on. Just something that gives me an uneasy feeling...

I wouldn't want to put my finger anywhere near that scuzzy guy!

spartini   

He's super creepy. He looks like he'd love nothing more than reclining on the perving couch in the bathroom and fingering his belly button while watching Jessie shower. That's the mental image I have of him whenever his name is mentioned, just fingering away at that belly.

ff174   

I know I"m going to regret this, but what did he say about bottles?

Amanda asked him what was the strangest thing he ever did, sexually. He responded by saying he stuck a bottle up his ass and masturbated.

Rosa   

Oh, why does he say all these things in a place with cameras? WTF is wrong with him?

spartini   

OGG, I hadn't even thought about that. But really, what are the chances Spencer recycles? They can't be that great...they can't, they just can't. No. No!