Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Amanda - "Screw the bully label. She's just batshit craycray."

I don't have a problem with their romance/showmance or with them getting busy on camera but to me it's not cool when she won't take "no" for an answer and pushes the intimacy.

I agree. I think it's a double standard to be all, "No means, no!" when a woman says it to a man, but when it's the other way around then he just needs to be more assertive or something. It's not always that easy. Sure he's bigger than she is but he's not supposed to use his strength against her, just think of Amanda's poor abused me, crying spell over Spencer telling her to shut-up. I'm sure Amanda is hard to ignore when she's shaking her gigantic clown boobs in his face so eventually he responds but it just doesn't sit right with me when both partners in a relationship don't have the right to say "no," and have it be respected.

spartini   

I have learned one valuable lesson this season on BB. Nobody puts Baby in the corner, and nobody tells Amanda to shut up.

angelmi   

There is a blog posted in the tweets that says Amanda is 38 and married. I know some people come in to the game to hook up and float to the end, that was Kaitlin and Aaryn's plans. There are people like Spencer who thinks they can just sleep through the show, get a paid vacation. I guess we can continue to watch her riding a nasty little homeless boy and pulling out her grey hairs.

hefgypsy   

For the record: Amanda is 28. McCrae turned 25 in the house a few weeks ago.

It's not the age difference that bothers me, it's the sophistication level difference. She seems to have been on her own for a while. Moving to Boynton Beach from NY and making a living supporting herself. He, on the other hand, lives in his parents' basement and gets enough money delivering pizzas to support his pot habit (my assumption) and computer games.

Edited by hefgypsy

Shannon   

Actually, she's bigger than him.

Oh, and my first husband was 8 years older than me, and my second was 4 years younger, that's seems to make some difference in this discussion of why Amanda is a sloth and I personally don't happen to like her. And of course, my panties aren't in a twist, after all this is just a discussion about a house-guest where people's opinions will differ.

Edited by Shannon

Mekias   

There is an experience level difference, certainly. Amanda lived in Los Angeles for a few years and probably had a lot of "experiences" trying to make it in the business. Then she got her realtors license, moved back to Florida and now is fairly successful. McCrae delivers pizzas and has a few side jobs to help out. He doesn't live in his parents' basement but he does share a house with several roomates.

Basically Amanda is at a fairly secure, solid place in her life while McCrae is still trying to figure out what he wants to do. That may be why it seems like Amanda is so much older than him. I don't see where it really matters though.

As for the "no" from McCrae, it looked to me like McCrae was just saying no to actual penetration intercourse because he's said he doesn't want to do that on camera. He wasn't saying no to fooling around, grinding, hand jobs, etc.

angelmi   

At 2:30 this morning he was saying no and said he did not want his parents to ever see it, and She said Her parents will love him because she loves him. Puck! She is using it to control his every move in the house, and he is so pissed that she got rid of Judd and knows it was to keep him from working with Judd at the end.

ff174   

Well, then maybe McCrae should have gotten out of bed instead of letting Amanda get him off. Oh, that's right. She tied him down, and forced him against his will. My bad.

I guess I missed where Amanda followed McCrae into the DR and put him in a choke hold until McCrae voted to evict Judd.

Edited by ff174

tlh9   

There's a whole hell of a lot more to controlling someone, than physical force. And, Amanda is an expert at it.

Could McCrae resist & refuse anyway? Of course he could. But that's often not as easy as it looks as a spectator, especially if you're not a naturally forceful person to begin with.

uaintjak   

Maybe Candice borrowed MacCrae's balls from Amanda and wore them as earrings when she was evicted.

dave24   

If Amanda truly is controlling McCrae through non-physical means then more power to her! That's Big Brother in a nutshell!

However, I suspect McCrae knows he cannot leave this relationship just yet without endangering his spot in the game. He, as an adult, is consciously choosing his game over whatever discomfort the situation causes him.

Edited by dave24

uaintjak   

McCrae's revelation: I've been to Sea World but I've never been to me.

angelmi   

I am glad there was another recapper for McCrea's heart talk to Andy tonight. I know I am HT's joke. I feel like Candice, ha!

Amanda and McCrae did it again at 4:22am HT. It got real pervy at 4:28am.

So they did something twice in the HOH room. Twice in the HOH Shower and once in the lounge and rainbow bedroom.

So this is 6 times?

Keep it classy Amanda.

Angel, you keep it real on the recaps and help us to stay up with what's going on with these crazy dipshits. I only enjoy BB because of this site where we can discuss and agree to disagree on who we believe may be the most fucked up of the HGs.

On other seasons, Amanda may have won that honor by a landslide. But, she's up against the likes of a delusional Staten Island racist whose hair and psyche are disintegrating before our eyes. If that wasn't enough, we have an asstastic human bottle opener. And those two may end up to be the mild ones by the end of the season.

Edited by thunderstruck