Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Helen - Already planning her recall election.

MrsGryn   

9094997411_fc2fc22b8f.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Houseguest Helen Kim, 37, a Political Consultant from Chicago, Ill

lurker   

We're judging them based on first impressions, right? Bad boob job, she's got the Tori Spelling Grand Canyon. Also, only a tool would sit for a picture in a one-shoulder dress...it's awkward! At least she's sitting like a lady...the other women seem to be looking for trapezes in their initial photos. Legs down, ladies!

uaintjak   

For some reason I cannot explain, I always root for the Asian woman. So she gets my money, pre-show.

dave24   

She's easily one of my favorite but as she mentioned in one of the interviews, she has a professional reputation to be mindful of. That has me worried.

Too smart for this game. The girls will hate her and the guys will be annoyed because they can't manipulate her. For so long I've wished to see a whole season full of bright people like this, but now I realize why it would never work.

ff174   

She looked "fake bubby" in her interview. It's like she was forcing her "WOOHOO! Big Brother rocks!!" attitude.

I agree with those who peg her as an early boot ... maybe even the first week.

She's in the kiss of death age bracket. Too old to be cool and too young to be humored. Plus she seems to be smarter than half the cast put together. She's going to be an early evictee.

ahab1013   

She'll play too hard too fast and get voted out in the first 2 weeks unless she plays mother hen which will keep her around until jury.

Minxy   

She'll be the first one gone.

bhnole   

If she can survive the first few weeks I think she has a chance to go a long way. But her early target factor looks high.

I think she will know how to play the game and read people and figure out their games. I also think she will be great at challenges. I see her going far. I hope!! As a fellow Chicagoan, I am wanting her for the win, as of now.