MrsGryn

GinaMarie - The Norm Crosby of the BB World

spartini   

You know you've crossed a pretty serious line when Aaryn thinks you've gone too far. I don't envy GM anything that awaits her outside the house. But I do feel she's deserving of at least some of it, but you know there will be a certain percent of the viewing public that will take it too far.

At 3:59pm PST today Cam 1 & 2 Spencer said that GinaMarie said this about Candice: What are the rules about beating her ass in Jury house? Cause I will break the bitches neck.

Good luck with that VGM. Candice will craft what's left of you into a new pair of earrings by the time she gets done with you.

Once again at 11:06pm HT the vile filth GM made a death threat on Candice,

"If I find one of these balls again I'm gonna pick them up and shove them in her motha fuckin face I'll suffocate her and kill her in jury."

Then regarding fighting Candice in the Jury house she said, "I already axed if I could beat her up and they said no. I said what happens if I beat her ass in?"

It's a shame CBS casts mentally ill people for their reality shows.

How many threats of violence before CBS kicks her out?

Edited by IceManNYR

ff174   

They won't act on threats. VGM is all bluster. If confronted, she would back down.

Also, I would put money on Candice in any physical confrontation.

This has been such a boring, predictable week that CBS needs filler. (Look how much time they spent reviewing the double eviction!). Do they might need the VGM bulimia talk to fill the show.

There's another reason why they might show it though. GM's crack about Candice's mother revealed that she is a vile person. Showing her eating issues might make viewers more sympathetic. It also might give the others a reason to get her out now rather than later.

hefgypsy   

Once again at 11:06pm HT the vile filth GM made a death threat on Candice,

"If I find one of these balls again I'm gonna pick them up and shove them in her motha fuckin face I'll suffocate her and kill her in jury."

Then regarding fighting Candice in the Jury house she said, "I already axed if I could beat her up and they said no. I said what happens if I beat her ass in?"

It's a shame CBS casts mentally ill people for their reality shows.

How many threats of violence before CBS kicks her out?

I think Justin on BB2 had to put a knife to someone's throat before he was finally kicked out.

Willie only needed to do a head bump and he was gone.

I guess just 'threats' won't do it.

ff174   

I was reading on another site that VGM was ranting about Candice, again, claiming that she is a crack baby. Then, she claimed that Candice was a test tube baby.

I think that VGM is officially the "C" word.

GM said those things at 10:26pm HT Cam 1 & 2.

She is pure filth and made another death threat.

Again it's a shame CBS casts mentally ill people.

This woman should not have gotten past proper casting.

uaintjak   

She's looney fucking toons. Also, she can't seem to let things go. Nick, Candice...well, I guess she lets her breakfast, lunch, and dinner go, but when it comes to people she just can't give up. I would feel bad except she's a vile bitch and also I don't really care about her.

She's going to be seriously damaged by her time in the BB house though. So...that's cool, I guess.

GM just made another death threat to drown Nicks girlfriend in a pool if he has one.

ETA: At 2:54am 8/13 HT GM went psycho on Aaryn trying to bait her into a fight and following her.
It was more scary then what GM did to Candice.

Again how did she get through CBS casting?

Edited by IceManNYR

I have to ask... what is physio? Do you mean psycho?

Either way, girl is off her rocker. I'm more than sure she's all talk and thinks she's making herself look tough, but would run and hide if Candice or Nick's phantom girl friend took one step in her direction. Here's the thing though. She keeps making these crazy ass threats and racist remarks. There's a good chance that someone out there, a random BB fan, someone hearing about the things she's said, someone completely disgusted by her, someone is going to confront her when she gets out of the house. And a this point, I won't be surprised when I hear she has been jumped or attacked after the show ends.