MrsGryn

GinaMarie - The Norm Crosby of the BB World

spartini   

If VGM kept it classy because she's a "lady" last night, I really need to know what her definition of unladylike behavior is.

Rosa   

That would be having darker skin, or any un-white features. How unlady-like!

BBRoxie   

It pains me to say this, but I honestly do feel sorry for VGM at this point. Her heartfelt thank you to Elissa about her hair really got me. She has no self esteem despite being pretty, and from some of the comments she's made I think she's the way she is because she was raised that way and does not know any better. Putting others down is her trying to raise herself up the only way she knows how I suspect. It's her parents I'm hating, for not teaching her any better.

Shannon   

I don't feel sorry for someone that old who acts like a pre-teen. Thank goodness she doesn't drink, while it would be great recapping material, I think she'd actually hurt herself. You know you try to convince yourself that Jersey Shore was a fluke then you meet GM and you realize they found the best they could for that show. *shudder* I do think VaGinaMarie would be the perfect fit for FUGs lover Jessie, he'd even be the smarter one.

Minxy   

She is absolutely a product of her environment, but given her pageant experience, I highly doubt that's the only environment she's been exposed to. I mean really, pageants in Staten Island?? I doubt that happens much. Add to that the fact that she lives a very short ferry ride from NYC. There is no excuse for her. She made a life choice to be and stay the way she is despite all that. I have nothing but derision for her.

makani   

There's an old sci fi book, March of the Morons wherein the smart people stopped procreating due to overpopulation while the morons kept at it. Everyone with a reasonable IQ is required to spend six months a year in government service due to a shortage of intelligent folks.

GM makes me think this is not so fictional. It would be so fine for her to win and be invited to the White House.

I'm going to rub my crystal ball and predict that someone in production saw something and started asking the hammies about it in the DR, which caused them to start whispering about it. Amanda hasn't spent enough time of bed (when she isn't doing everything to make herself the center of attention) to notice on her own.

Why are they saying she's not eating? Every time I read a recap when she was HOH, she was shoveling food down her throat.

issycat   

Saw something? It was pretty clear she had some kind of issue when she chugged that fro yo in that crazy competition they did. That was not normal.

Sophy   

There has been talk of her possibly being bulimic.The binge eating is their clue (with assumed purging). I can't remember for sure but earlier on maybe she mentioned having an eating disorder to Aryan or someone? Anyway, that's what they are going on and since she's been a HN this week, she isn't eating much of anything according to the hammies.

angelmi   

Up in HOH she would get up in the middle of the night and guzzle a 3 liter of diet coke and eat a bunch of candy then go to bed and burp/fart and make stomach sounds all night, that was the reason Aaryn wanted out of the HOH last week.

I keep reading that she's been throwing up (into towels for some disgusting reason) so now everyone's feeling sorry for poor Gina Marie the bulimia sufferer. I still can't stand her. Nothing about eating disorders causes racism or meanness. Telling Candace, "At least my mother likes me," was just plain cruel.

On the other hand, if she's really throwing up after every eating session (I would say "meals" but they barely have them in the BB house) then they had better get her out of there before she ruptures a blood vessel or something.

Edited by Tsylyst
Removed "OTOH" because Fisty don't play that.