MrsGryn

GinaMarie - The Norm Crosby of the BB World

MrsGryn   

9094997519_496ba67b59.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Houseguest GinaMarie Zimmerman, 32, a Pageant Coordinator from Staten Island, N.Y

uaintjak   

Whore.

Also, even worse, her outfit is totally ugly.

angelmi   

I hope she makes it more then a month so she starts going crazy for hair color.

Shannon   

Too dumb to put on her other sleeve...Elissa will either try to be her best buddy or try to claw her eyes out. I see men drooling and women bitching about her in the house. Personally, I would pay to see her silicone explode or empold, doesn't matter, I'm just am sick of huge fake boobs on bimbos. I will only like her, cause she looks boring as hell, if she bugs the crap out of Elissa and scares Rachel about Brenda skyping.

Why doesn't spell check work here? How can I make fun of her looking like she's dumb if spell check doesn't make me look smart?

jennknee   

So. Many. Balls.

That's really all I got here.

Oh, and that she can be Gina, or she can be Marie. She cannot be GinaMarie. There are extra hamsters this year and I won't remember any names until at least the 3rd week so she does NOT get to just have an extra name.

.Elissa will either try to be her best buddy or try to claw her eyes out.

I predict both! Damn, that's an ugly dress. It's part gymnastics outfit, part slut dress, and part high school home ed project.

ff174   

Whore.

Also, even worse, her outfit is totally ugly.

Funny. I didn't even give the dress a second look.

Minxy   

A pageant coordinator from STATEN ISLAND?!? This chick is going to be comedy gold. I predict the collective IQ of those beach balls is higher than hers.

Also....if they don't do something alien themed, I'm done with BB forever....

I would be afraid of aliens, if they ever exist, and if I ever see one I would probably s**t my pants. Those movies scare me.

Edited by Tsylyst
Removed font manipultion.

ff174   

I watched her video, and she could be a cast member from Real Housewives of New Jersey ... if I watched that show. Loud. Brash. Obnoxious as hell.

ff174   

Good call. Except JoJo was all mouth. I think that this one could cause some real drama.

She's smoking hot ... until she opens that mouth. I prefer subtle, which she certainly is not. Unless she reins it in, she won't last long.

Edited by ff174