Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Andy - Ginger the Cylon Elf

ff174   

ff's linky to the interviews didn't work for me. Does anyone know how I can access them?

That's probably because you are using the link for last night's live interview. CBS will be posting links sometime today. In the meantime, you can see some of them on you tube.

Link

tpavlas   

I think Andy was on Elissa's radar because she put him up, but the other HG's would not support voting him out.

From andy's Twitter feed:

Andy Herren ‏@AndyHerren 5h
I'm going to say it right now: I already feel terrible about my Elissa comments. To anyone I offended, especially Elissa, I am sorry.

hefgypsy   

I don't buy the reason he gave for picking GM. I call BS! He had loyalty to NO ONE. He picked her because he knew she did nothing to deserve to win the game and he knew she would be unable to articulate. Spencer, was smarter (DUH) and had the 'being on the block a million times' as a good reason to show he deserved it.

Oh poor little shitbag, NOW he feels bad. What a fucking douche,

I love how uaintjak can make such a succinct statement that pretty much covers everything!

Andy picked GM for one reason and one reason only... He knew that GM couldn't convince anyone to give her anything (except maybe a white hood and a torch). Spencer may be a scumbag, but he can talk intelligently when he needs to do so.

That whole, "I promised her on the first night" thing is certainly BS. I've little doubt that he made that promise to quite a few people who didn't make it to the end.