Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Andy - Ginger the Cylon Elf

Magpie   

I'm kind of routing for that fat sloth Spencer to win at this point, but if Andy does win, I can't say he doesn't deserve it. His game really has been almost flawless, as shown by both Amanda and Elissa after they were evicted. No one believes Andy will turn on them even though he's in been in pretty much every alliance in the house. Even when it all gets figured out by the jury, I'm not sure they will hold it against him. I don't think these morons are intelligent enough to reward good game play, don't get me wrong....I think they are stupid enough to still think Andy didn't betray them even after they figure out that he DID.

Shannon   

I could never give Elissa votes for America's player, not even to piss off Andy. In fact I have no idea who to vote for, but certainly not Elissa.

demgirl   

Americas Player is tough this year... For me, it's all about screwing with the hammies I hate the most. The question is - do I vote for Candice to piss off GM and Aaryn? Amanda to piss off GM, Elissa, Judd? Or Elissa to piss off all of them except Candice and Helen? You can see why Elissa must get my vote.

Also, there's a distinct chance Andy will swallow his tongue and I hate the lil cylon almost as much as jak does. I like the idea of ruining his shining moment.

I feel like others have the GM/Aaryn/Spencer hate covered, so I'm free to focus on the under-hated, neglected ones like Andy and Judd. They need hate too.

I don't know, Dem....

My hate for Andy is pretty fucking fierce. Amanda is my BFF in comparison.

jerrye25   

Americas Player is tough this year...

Yeah, it is a tough one so do it this way. Put all personal hate aside. Pretend that someone wrote down everyone's game, where they finished, but didn't put any names on them. Pick the one who you think did best.

For me, if he makes final three, Andy runs away with it...regardless of if he wins or not.

I understand people think he's been mean but go back to season 2, would you have voted for Lisa or Danielle? Go to season 6, would you have voted for Maggie, Ivette or Janelle?

Elissa shouldn't win simply because of the advantage she had. She had a built in fan base and got extra power handed to her at the beginning of the season.

Edited by jerrye25

I did that. And then Frank won and I realized it doesn't fucking matter much what I think. I'll be shocked if Elissa doesn't win that election selection.

Andy thread....I agree the rat played a fabulous game that I don't particularly admire. But he was cast with a fairly stupid cast, so there's that.

angelmi   

I am not wasting a minute of my time giving anyone the America's player this year, they all sucked. Reading the tweets beside the feeds is more fun then the feeds, DR Will says "The Lord of the Rings? I spy an orc, an elf, a troll, a dwarf and a hobbit." And Chatty Nattie is a mom now, shocked. So funny all the ex BBers that tweet. one said that it is funny a Rat is an exterminator.

Every time I look at Andy, "The Naked Mole Rap" runs through my brain. (Google it, if you don't know it. Warning... It's just as annoying as the Rat-Boy himself.)

Sophy   

My problem with Andy right now is how mean and nasty he's become and what a basher he is. Yes he's played a good game - but why can't someone play a good game without saying how much they hate someone and spewing all sorts of vile stuff about the other players? It'd be easier to root (or rout) for him and his gameplay if he were just proud and/or smug about his great game play and left it at that. The endless bashing and talking shit about people he was formerly aligned with for days and days and days is what makes me hate his little weasle-y guts and want jak to bash him in the face.

I'd like him a bit more if he'd just say, "Amanda was a great gamer, I tricked her and got her out. Helen was a great gamer and I tricked her too, and got her out. Elissa was, well, Elissa, and I totally tricked her and helped get her out. I'm a great game player!" Instead we get, "I fucking hate (fill in the blank) and want them to die and will kill myself if they get America's choice and I hate their fucking guts they are such disgusting players. Oh, and I got them out of the game so yay me because did I mention I fucking hate (fill in the blank)."

Just shut the hell up, Andy.

ETA: The above applies to all of the Exterminators, now that I think about it. But, well, this is the Andy thread.

Edited by Sophy

scrubs9   

Andy may be a rat, but he still has McCrae firmly on his side. And he has the exterminators on his side. That's a well played game in my book. At this point it seems like he gets to the final 2 a bunch of different ways.

tpavlas   

I think that Andy was on Elissa's radar because of what Helen told her the night before she left. Andy does play a negative bashing game and we have not seen many DR's from him. With Dan, Ian, Boogie and Janie in past seasons we have seen more DR's. Maybe I'm wrong but if he was playing a diabolical game we would see more airtime from CBS, right?

T7TN   

My deep dislike for Andy is primarily based on how obnoxiously phony he is when delivering his vote to Julie week after week. He has come off very douchy every time and he is indeed looking more physically rat-like as each day passes. And I hate the wardrobe he brought in to wear on television this summer.

Shannon   

Mc is not going anywhere this week, what is Andy to do? Scurry little rat boy, scurry scurry!