Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Andy - Ginger the Cylon Elf

tpavlas   

Boogie hater, I do understand your point. But his "game play" is not as fun to watch as players in the last season. I am a fan of Dan and his "mist" as people have defined it. So playing a weak crybaby is just not exciting to watch. If he was winning instead of whining I would respect him more.

chrysana   

I'll admit it...I think I'd like Andy more and respect his gameplay if he didn't physically resemble rat with fugly ears. Add to that, it would better if he was charismatic while throwing his alliance-mates, one-by-one, under the bus.

I liked Dr. Will's game. He came in saying he was going to lie and he did just that. Andy had a similar entry statement, and I am irritated by him. While there are differences in their games; I'm thinking it's the physical reasons and the lack of pizazz that makes me dislike Andy, but enjoy Will.

tpavlas   

I agree chrysana, I did like Dr. Will as well. Andy is just not as exciting a player, he bores me. Bonding with people over negative behavior just is not fun to watch.

So who's stupider? The people who lost to Will, knowing he was going to lie, or the people who willingly believe Andy, knowing that everyone who has left the house was lied to, betrayed, and ratted out by Andy?

ff174   

Then, we will get to see Andy die on finale night.

I'd bet good money that Elissa will win America's favorite. Rachel's minions will see to that.

Edited by ff174

I would enjoy Andy's game more if Andy seemed like he was truly enjoying playing the game. The only things that seem to give him happiness is being nasty about other houseguests. That's not the same thing.

issycat   

He is nothing like Dr. Will because he is a big crybaby and Dr. Will is, well, he's Dr. Will. And he is awesome.

Andy, not so much.

But Andy is playing Andy's game and he seems to be doing it well. I personally can not stand to look at him. I am NOT routing for him but boy has he got these people wrapped around his sniveling little finger.

Andy reminds me of Wormtail from Harry Potter. Sniveling, backstabbing, rat fink, crybaby punk.

I don't like his game at all but Istill think he might win because no matter how vile he is, he is playing well and has managed to knock out big players with little consequence to himself.

That's why I ask! I can't see any hair. So, I was wondering if the feed watchers have seen him shave.

ff174   

Andy annoys me ... not to the extent that he annoys others here.

But I am also of the opinion that he has played a pretty flawless game. He has not been on anyone's radar, and everyone felt like they could confide in him. He chose the Amanda/McCrae alliance over the Helen/Elissa alliance at the right time. And, he chose the Exterminators over Amanda/McCrae at the right time. I am pretty sure that he would win over anyone left in the house.

Congratulations you ferret-faced, little worm.