Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Andy - Ginger the Cylon Elf

Ummm... the whole final 5 is nothing but floaters. None of them were "Powerful". McCrea can't even claim it. He just stuck his penis into power, and that doesn't count. Andy is the only one that might have had any form of power, but he was just an informant.

Edited by DanTheMan

I watch the feeds as much as time allow, read this site mostly and other sites and tweets AND I still have no idea why Andy is called a floater. He has been loyal to the McCranda side until it was time to abandon them (perfect timing if you ask me). Playing both sides? Yes. Floater? No. Floating to me would be when you turn against your side when the other side has power.

bhnole   

My dislike for Andy goes back to being the key vote to send the only player this season I liked out of the house in Helen.

Putting that aside it was the right call since Helen wanted Elissa sitting next to her in the F2 for a guaranteed landslide win. He was in the same boat with Mcranda but knew that paranoid Amanda would self destruct where Helen would become a tougher out the longer she stayed in the house.

He is considered a "Floater" because he was "Loyal" to EVERYONE.

Amanda had the power until last week. He, of course, was loyal to her until then! Then he flipped. He was "loyal" to Helen until she lost her power. He was "loyal" to Aaryn until she lost hers. He was "loyal" to his bowels until he lost them.

I am glad that you used lfloater and loyal in quotes DanTheMan. So it was basically what the others hammies in the house think? That would make sense for them to think that way. Us outside the house (have heard/read that) should know better.

I am not sure how the houseguest view Andy, in all honestly. It must be something like this:

Judd's brain: "dhdkdjdnsnsjsbsbsbdc"

McCrea's: "I don't know. Hmm"

Spencer's: "Does he come with a bottle?"

GM's: ". "

Edited by DanTheMan

I will be interested to see if Andy's DR's hurt him. He is ever so condescending in the goodby DR's-assuming he makes it to the finals.

Shannon   

I've never liked the famous Dr. Will, but you can't fault that his way of playing the game got him half a million. If Andy can make it to F2 with anyone who's left, he deserves to win. Unless one of them starts making some grand slams, Andy's played the best game so far. I hardly ever like the winners, don't always think they should have won, but it's hard to make to F2 and even if you get there just to be in second place, you still get 50,000. That's part of the entertainment of this game, hating the way they play and how they win.

I think Andy does float, he's always floated to who ever is in power and butters them up and acts like he can't stand the others, and while it's sad how many of these people believe him, he's still floating on top. He's been caught for pete's sakes and he's still floating on top. GM & Mc are just pretty stupid, Judd I don't know what he is but he's not anywhere as smart as I'd hoped plus he's such an angry guy, he's messing with his own game. Spencer is actually pretty smart, crude and disgusting but the man is pretty smart. But I don't know if any of them realize that taking Andy to the end is stupid. If Andy has fooled all of these people this long, I imagine he can fool them at the end to get their votes, dumbass goodbyes or not. Dr. Will got to the end, and won the votes, by not only lying to them all, but telling them he was lying. Andy's not admitting to the lying but so far, he's the best liar in the house.

Tsylyst   

The thing to remember here are the two definitions of "floater" in the BB game.

Andy is NOT a floater by the early-seasons definition, which would imply that he just clung to whoever was in power without making any alliances or employing any strategy in his own game.

By the definition of more recent seasons, he IS a floater because he had alliances all over the house and was "in" with pretty much every group.

Sort of like the term "backdoor" has been corrupted to mean anyone going out after being put up as a veto replacement, "floater" no longer means what it once did. And it's a shame.

tpavlas   

Andy has been mean to every person he was once loyal to. I do not want him to win the game. he is not powerful and whines every time he is put up on the block. He has not proved or earned the right to be in the final 2 in my opinion. I just don't think his game play is worth any prize money. This is my least favorite season and I have been watching this show since Eddie won in season one.

issycat   

He does portray the true meaning of crocodile tears. Just like the crocodile sheds tears (of satisfaction) as they devour their prey, so does Andy as he sends all the Hammies (except Elissa, no tears for her) packing.

He said in the first episode that he was going to play a sneaky game and he has. What is wrong with that?

He's not very pretty to look at and he is not at all likeable but he has played a good game.

MacCrea couldn't even figure out that Andy had turned against him. That took away his last chance with Elissa.

Andy is playing a very good game.

Edited by issycat

issycat   

Hey. I agree. I wish someone would wise up and boot him out so I could stop seeing him play with his ears all the time. He's revolting. But I am thinking that unless he makes a big mistake, he will unfortunately win.

He has to leave soon, there are only 109 more days to Christmas and he is already late getting back to the North Pole. Santa is probably pissed.

Santa's too busy figuring out how to word his nomination speech, and fantasizing about those coke bottles.