Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Andy - Ginger the Cylon Elf

Shannon   

I was confused last night about why Andy would want HOH now, but I can see that there are still 4 people in there that while maybe some of the 'power' players might want as F2s to sit next to, but really Andy can put up and dump any of these four and still be the floater he is.

ff174   

So, Andy is conducting meetings before nominations. Why? He already knows who he is going to put up.

Another thing ff would do if he found himself on BB and was HOH. I'd announce that I, and I alone will be making the decision, that I will be choosing the nominees who I felt were the biggest threat to my game and ...

Nobody will know who I am going to nominate until the keys come out of their slot.

Oh, and one more thing. Don't attach any significance to the order that the keys come out of their slots. It will be random.

Now, cook me my dinner or I will nominate you.

Edited by ff174

He did say on the live show last night that he did not want "this man" i.e. Spencer to go home. Perhaps he's spotting the Not Quite What Elissa Planned All-Female Alliance that Elissa had planned at the beginning of the summer.

I never actually did find those Shirtless! photos of Andy that my hunky would-be boyfriend friend wanted. Apparently, he is the lone Gay after Andy's heart.

demgirl   

I think Andy was playing for jury votes when he said that about Spencer. Andy's been largely unseen, but he knows this game. He and Helen are the only two, I think, who constantly remember that you have to have a group of people willing to give you the money at the end.

I'm finding Andy quite rootable... Even attractive, shirtless pictures be damned.

Sophy   

He does have some game, that's for sure. I liked how he stood up to Helen yesterday when she pushed putting up McManda as his noms. He didn't want that particular blood on his hands, and wisely said it was too soon. Let Helen make that happen.

As he is right now he's sitting kind of pretty, until someone realizes it. He's got F2 deals with several of them, and they all seem to think they are legit.

Wouldn't hate it if he won.

How long can Andy play both Helen & Elissa and Amanda & McCrae as being being closer with one group over the other before Helen starts to wonder?

hefgypsy   

Andy's 'tell' - hetalkssofasthtatyoucanhardlyunderstandwhatheissaying.

I agree that he's playing a good game but I am not a fan of the 'float back and forth and be everyone's BFF until you get caught' game.

I think that's actually how this game is best played.

Alliances are not a requirement, yet these fools all seem to think so, thanks to season after season of HGs pecking the "weak" lone chicks to death (floaters) to remain in the good graces of those around them (social cliques more than true alliances, typically). While that's certainly a type of gameplay, it's not the only style of acceptable gameplay.

Andy's got a great game going. He's good to everyone, tells them what they want to hear, and is making them love him so that if he does end up in the final two, they'll vote for him. It's the simplest goal, and probably the hardest way to play, so I give him huge props for doing that so well.

The object of this game is not to be the kindest, most upstanding, honest person in the house -- that's what pageants are for. It's to win a bunch of money, using your existing skill set while walking a social tightrope. His skill set is weighted heavily toward communication; dude does it for a living, teaches it, and does improv on the side. He's playing HIS game, and I totally respect that. If that involves having to appear to be everyone's closest ally, then that's fine. Think: less pageant, more poker. You're supposed to lie.

In a sea of no one else to root for this season, he's a non-threatening male, he's smart, and he's able to communicate his ideas/feelings. Triple threat!

Edited by ZebraSpots

He chews with his mouth open and breathes at the same time. I would so root for him if he stopped doing this. It's hard enough having to listen to them eat and kiss and breathe, but I really can't stand it when someone chews with his mouth open.

spartini   

Woah, who has Andy been kissing? How did I miss this?

It was Nick wasn't it? I'm going to guess this was supposed to be about McCrae, but my heart skipped a beat!

Shannon   

Damn, Spartini has be thinking about if Nick was in Jury and Andy went there then GM showed up next and found Andy & Nick in bed, declaring their love. That would have been worth watching!

I have the same problem getting behind Andy as I do Helen, I just can't quite get into it.

I wonder where Andy's Jury vote would be is both Helen & Amanda got him evicted.

I low how Andy says that he wanted to be HoH so w an make big moves in the game and then proceeds to not make any big moves at all.

Helen is questioning his loyalty though. I would love to see him switch it up and say, "Helen, you thought you could control me, but you don't. I'm saving Jessie and putting you up."

I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

tlh9   

I would love to see that, too. Finally, someone besides Helen having some game!

ETA: Nothing against Helen... she's doing an excellent job... it's just amazing to me that NO ONE seems to be angling at her yet, or seeing how she's controlling everything so closely. She's playing an excellent game, but no one is playing back!

Edited by tlh9