MrsGryn

Elissa - Ducky has quacked her last quack

MrsGryn   

I didn't mind Ducky. Her friendship with Helen seems genuine and I have to agree with her "low class" comment on a lot of the houseguests this year. Comparatively she was a much nicer person than most of them and in a room full of blind men, the one-eyed man is king.

At some point she said about Aryian and GM "Don't they know international relations are EVERYTHING? I work with these people!". She slays me! I didn't mind her either and always liked catching her on the feeds pretty much doing anything from eating/cooking to talking about her world travels. She always cracked me up.

Elissa to Amanda: "If I said things that were passive-aggressive, I didn't mean..................................it?"

Oh, Ducky, the way you talk is so......................affected?

angelmi   

OGG I am so scared they will do relatives vs relatives like survivor, gross. Rachel would cut her throat.

Edited by angelmi

snake   

the travesty of it all, now I'm sure she is going to think that all of America loved her, not just the brain dead army of her sister!

Shannon   

I'd rather they had taken that money, thrown it in the dirt and a dog pooped on it, than see her win AF because of her sister. GAG!