MrsGryn

Elissa - Ducky has quacked her last quack

MrsGryn   

9094997615_63723cb18c.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Houseguest Elissa Slater, 27, a Nutritionist from Kannapolis, N.C

Shannon   

Rachel with a Bible...somebody shoot me. This has barf written all over it.

ff174   

Personally, I hope she rivals her sister when it comes to being cray cray. In fact, I hope she's even more bug fuck crazy than her sister. Unfortunately, we bought a whole season of interviews, tweets and Facebook bombing by Rachel. This gives her a reason to extend her 15 minutes of famewhoredom. She is going to be fucking everywhere.

Too bad she's married. I get the feeling that the Reilly women are more entertaining when trolling for a husband or boyfriend to castrate.

demgirl   

This one is going to be fun and horrifying, just based alone on her picture on CBS. I mean, I knew that because she's Rachel's sister, but the picture. Oh, the picture. It looks like there's a garden growing out of her ample chest.

dave24   

Oh my lord, her impressions of Rachel were spot-on and actually got a laugh out of me. I wouldn't say I'm rooting for her but I hope she stays in the house for the long haul.

pookele   

She has my vote to be eliminated in the first ep, but probably has a minimum run guarantee.

I wish I knew what the fascination is with Brenchel, but then my brain wonders who's in the three-ways and I just can't cope with that.

angelmi   

I sense another Russell's brother melt down, especially if she loses her hair extensions.

uaintjak   

She has fat potential written all over those thighs.

Make it so.

fazzle   

If she's only 27 then she needs to sue the shit out of her plastic surgeon, cause she looks about 40. There's about as much chance of her ACTUALLY being 27 as there is of me making it all the way through the season without growing hateful of everyone and everything involved with it.

Shannon   

Wait, you mean she's not a scientist and a member of Mensa? She can't be Rachel's sister, gosh, she's just not smart enough.

When she was on that bridal dress show with Rachel, they both did the giggle giggle, big loud mouth, Hey!!! look at us! BS, she totally acted like Rachel. I'm curious to see how she acts alone.