Tsylyst

True or False? - Getting acquainted

venkman7   

False, but close. I have 3. Living room, office and bedroom. Haven't broken the bathroom barrier yet.

The next poster also believes that Miley Cyrus' performance at the VMAs was classless.

ff174   

False

The next poster is more interested how VGM, Aaryn, Spencer and Amanda deal with the shitstorm from the media and fans of BB than they are in whom actually wins the game.

Absofuckinglutely true. I can't stand this cast this year! I just want it over. I want to watch them all fry!

The next poster really wants a kitty t-shirt like Andy's.

Edited by DanTheMan

uaintjak   

False, I want it to burn in fire, while Andy is wearing it. I would rock Judd's bear shirt though.

The next poster can't wait for the return of The Walking Dead.

ff174   

So much true. Can't wait for Daryl to kill him some zombies.

The next poster will be glued to the TV this Sunday, watching NFL football.

False! Football sucks. Also, I will be glued to the tv watching BB in preparation for my recrap. (Which will be on time..ish).

The next poster cannot understand people who watch golf on tv.

tlh9   

True & false... I'm a live-and-let-live type when it comes to what people want to amuse themselves with on TV. But no, I don't understand why you'd want to watch it on TV.

The next poster has surgical metal in their body, somewhere.

jerrye25   

Do fillings count? Are they metal? If so, true. Otherwise...I've never been to a doctor for anything other than that time I got strep throat and that time my mom got concerned about this little red spot on my forehead and made me go. As I assumed, it was nothing.

Also, I'll be glued to football and I love watching golf on TV.

The next poster owns less than five pairs of shoes.

Edited by jerrye25

siandam   

False. I own more than 5 types of shoes, let alone multiples of each type.

The next poster wonders how people in leadership positions lose all their common sense when promoted.

Edited by Tsylyst
Removed font manipulation.

Shannon   

True & false, I totally understand that people are often promoted to their level of incompetence then stay there ruining the lives of those below them. What I don't get is why they are so often left in a position they so obviously can't handle.

I have metal in my body, a large plate in my ankle with 7 screws in it. It was suppose to set off airport security and so I have a little card somewhere to show why the bells and whistles go off, but alas, it doesn't set off anything, other than make my ankle ache.

The next poster is getting ready for Autumn and will decorate their home for the season. (I've been watching too much QVC)

venkman7   

False, but if Halloween counts then True! I love Halloween more than Christmas, far more interesting and fun decorations. The undead beat Kris Kringle anytime!

The next poster can't wait to see what happens next on Breaking Bad.

True!! I love me some sweaters and boots!! Nothing makes a chubby chick happier than sweater weather!! Whoop whoop!

The next poster has been extremely unimpressed with this season of Dexter.

Edited by DanTheMan