Tsylyst

True or False? - Getting acquainted

False. Those fools are way too self centered to care for a plant, nevermind a poor, defenseless animal.

The next poster has at least one film he or she watches every time it shows up on cable. You must name the film(s).

kellilea   

True. Iron Man 1 or 2. Love Tony Stark/RDJ. Transformers 1 or 2. Avengers. Dirty Dancing. Ferris Bueller.

The next poster is obsessed with Shark Week on Discovery Channel.

False. I don't even quite understand the cultural allusions to it.

The next poster is "the bad neighbour" on their street/on their floor.

Shannon   

False, but I'm not the type of neighbor who goes around meeting the neighbors. A hi at the mailbox is about all the action I want. Well except for Fred next door, I go to him if I have trouble while the kids are overseas, but I've only had to do that once, he's very nice about helping me.

The next poster grows tomatoes

MrsGryn   

True. Beefsteak, roma, cherry, globe. Also jalapenos, anaheim peppers, green peppers, zucchini (send recipes! gah!). We also have apple trees and a dwarf lemon that has given us two lemons in four years. But that's pretty good in this climate since we have to bring it inside in the winter and it tends to blossom then. We also turned an old laundry pole, one of those square ones, into a grape arbor and made concord grape jelly last year, which we will likely repeat. Our blueberry bush is bearing fruit this year too. When it gets cooler, we'll plant lettuce and Brussels sprouts.

The next poster has found this summer's movie offering to be somewhat less-than-stellar.

True. Although, I laughed enough in The Heat and This is the End to make up for the dreck.

The next poster is at the age where they can wait for the movie to come to PPV or video and doesn't have to see it in the theatre.

Shannon   

True, I'd rather rent it from Netflix and lay on my bed to watch it. But I do take Libby to see many of the animated movies.

The next poster has a deadly fear they'd share with us.

chrysana   

True and False. I read 1984 (I think that was the novel), there's no way I want to be tortured using my fears. I'm going to take that hot secret to my grave (that's as much as I'm giving you).

The next poster wishes we FUG would bring back the PB&J punishment over slop.

MrsGryn   

True. Must like last week's chicken, slop has overstayed its welcome.

The next poster has had houseguests who overstayed their welcome.

spartini   

True, and thanks for the PTSD.

The next poster knows why I can't wait for Joffrey's wedding on the next season of Game of Thrones. Squee!

uaintjak   

Because Joffrey makes a super handsome and courteous groom, totally true.

The next poster has never fired a gun.

Shannon   

False, my dad made sure we know how to hold, fire and clean a gun when I was just old enough to walk and carry a rifle at the same time.

The next poster gets nervous when driving in the rain or snow

True. Despite living in New England my whole life, I usually take the bus when it snows because I'm afraid to drive in a snowstorm.

The next poster has gotten in trouble with the law.

tlh9   

False... nothing beyond traffic tickets.

The next poster has watched the new 'DogTV' channel with their dog.

ff174   

False, because I have no fucking idea what that is.

The next poster would put $50 on Candice to take out GinaMarie.