Tsylyst

True or False? - Getting acquainted

Tsylyst   

Predict something about your fellow posters. The next poster answers if it is true or false about themselves.

Here we go:

The next poster likes chicken and waffles.

Shannon   

False, never eaten them together so it has to be false.

The next poster watches BB to perv on the bodies

jerrye25   

True

The next poster only watches the feeds when lit up like the night sky on the fourth of July.

demgirl   

False. I always miss the fun stuff and end up recapping when they're cooking, playing a stupid game, or walking in the backyard. Except that time Chima had a meltdown. I was there for that. And it was beautiful.

The next poster drinks wine while recapping.

False. I rarely drink, and never wine. I only recapped while unemployed and couldn't afford booze anyway. But I might try my hand with BB After Dark again this year.

The next poster has watched more than 8 seasons of BB.

True. I've watched since season 1 and miss how they had to work for food and treats.

The next poster swears they aren't going to get the feeds this year because nothing happens when they have a chance to watch them yet will most likely buy them anyway.

spartini   

False, the combination of Danielle's 16 hour makeup routine plus ff's fantastic snarking about it has made me a feed whore for life. (Plus I'm a total cheapskate and was going to get the discounted price if I had to cut a bitch to make it happen!)

The next poster wishes that FUG would impose some penalties for misbehaving hamsters.

ff174   

Hell to the yes! I'm all for hammie torture.

The next poster secretly wishes for the return of Jessie ... and hates him or herself.

Tsylyst   

True. Jessie makes for excellent recapping, even if you want to stab yourself in the brain with a broken wine bottle.

The next poster feels the same way about Booger.

jedzz   

False, unless we get to watch him learn about all the veneral diseases he's carrying.

The next poster will find something to hate about everyone in the house.

Tsylyst   

That's how I roll, yo.

The next poster thinks me saying "That's how I roll, yo" is pretty douchey.

Shannon   

True, but then I see it being said with a pissed off Fisty face going on and somehow it seems much more funny than douchey. I'm a whore for Fisty's pissed off face and roly-poly body. (My granddauther always points and laughs at Fisty and says it's a grumpy monkey. I keep saying it's a hamster, and she knows the difference of course, but she likes the idea of a grumpy monkey.)

The next poster would miss an important function, or want to, to stay home and watch BB, even though they know full well they will be disappointed

Magpie   

Well, yeah, don't we miss an entire summer, even though we know we will be disappointed?

The next poster would literally kiss FUG on the ass if it would get Tsy a place in the BB house next season.

ff174   

Will FUG shave beforehand?

The answer would be yes. I would degrade myself that much just to see Tsy in the BB hizzy.

The next poster has already purchased the feeds, and will spend countless hours watching the feeds before they go live just in case they happen to accidentally leak some video.

MrsGryn   

False. I haven't nagged the mister yet about getting the feeds signed up and am generally too busy with preparing a summer's worth of meals for him to nuke so I can ignore him for the next two and a half months. MrGryn is up for beatification soon.

The next poster is willing to wear Depends to recap a really good endurance competition.