Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Who Will Win Survivor?

19 members have voted

1. Which of these smelly, hungry people will win Surivor: Cara-MOAN?

• Cochran
    • Dawn
    • Sherri (HAHAHAHA)
    • Ediot
    • Erik

ff174   

I just don't see Cochran losing in any F3 combination. If they had any brains, Erik, Eddie and Sheri should band together and vote him out.

Which means it will never happen.

uaintjak   

Cochrane deserves it, and, like ff, I don't see any of the remaining people being smart enough to do something about it.

chrysana   

I went with Cochrane as I don't see Sherri or Dawn turning on him. Eric doesn't seem to be doing much in the game and Eddie is just waiting for his torch to get snuffed.

I'd like for Eddie to make it to the end...but only because it would piss off Dawn/Cochrane. Then, they'd realize their mistake in keeping Eddie in the game. But the question wasn't who I'd like...but who will win Survivor. Eddie

Maas a chance, but only if he wins some immunities to get to the end, and he's proven to not be big in the challenges. Plus I don't give him credit to chose wisely who to sit next to in the end.

Edited by chrysana

Thanks, Gryn! Of course I voted for Cochran. He's the son I never had - the perfect combination of my beloved Nerd Boy and me. He has my husband's nerdy tendencies, lack of athletic skills and fishbelly white complexion. From me he gets his love of Survivor, political intrigue and shamelessness.

Sure, I had mild pre-season flirtation with Eddie, but that ended as soon as he opened his mouth. Cochran is, to me, the ultimate fan and a win for him is a win for unapologetic reality tv fans everywhere.

spartini   

Cochran is the only palatable option left, Sherri? Please. Dawn? No freaking way! I keep forgetting that Erik's even in the mix. And Eddie? As twisted and sick as it would be for the slowest of the three stooges to end up winning, it just has to be Cochran. There's something endearing about Cochran, perhaps it's nothing more than an almost irresistible urge to suck peanut butter from his fingers?

Eddie Maas a chance, but only if he wins some immunities to get to the end, and he's proven to not be big in the challenges. Plus I don't give him credit to chose wisely who to sit next to in the end.

Crap, I forgot Eddie would have to actually use some brain power to get to the end.