Sign in to follow this  
Kyara

Survivor - Past Seasons

PhilG   
And if you missed naked Richard he was in the Celebrity Apprentis commercials last night. I hope he is not on the show.

Looks like he is according to the below:

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/News...loaf-0118-2011/

Rock god, Meat Loaf, has been announced as one of the competitors in the new season of Donald Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice...As BBC News reports, La Toya Jackson, David Cassidy, Gary ‘Buddy Holly’ Busey, Marlee Matlin, Dionne Warwick, Star Jones, baseball star Jose Conseco, actress Lisa Rinna, supermodel Niki Taylor, rapper Lil Jon, country singer and songwriter John Rich, model Hope Dworaczyk, and reality TV stars Richard Hatch (Survivor) and NeNe Leakes (The Real Housewives of Atlanta) complete the line up

Shannon   

LaToya Jackson???? yikes

edited because LeRoy Jackson is not LaToya Jackson

Edited by Shannon

ff174   

I am unfamiliar with The Apprentice. Has the show already been filmed? What happens if Hatch gets sent back to the big house?

I'd love to see Trump fire Hatch with the US Marshals in the room ready to slap the cuffs on him, and haul him away. THAT would be DOOG TV. I would even break my personal streak of not having watched a second of The Apprentice since the first season.

Other than that, I can see that Trump has included a few other real losers as contestants.

Jose Canseco - Steroid Abuser and rat fink.

Gary Busey - Drug Addict an all-around loser.

Star Jones - Whack Job

Edited by ff174

ff174   
More from Fabio including his rather eloquent defense of his innocence. Edited by ff174

HT Mike   

Parvati is a really strong player and should have won for the second time in Heroes v Villians. She makes strong alliances, is competitive in challenges, and most of all, is really good at arguing her case in front of the jury. She holds the record for most days playing Survivor (114 days). Both Russell and Rob can beat the record. They have to last until day 37 in the upcoming season to do it!

ff174   

For all of you looking for the savior of American Politics, I give you ...

Seriously?

Ten bucks says he doesn't know what Libertarian politics entail.

ETA: I especially like his stance on this important policy.

Rupert speaks

I don't know about you, but I feel better about this country's future already.

Edited by ff174

tooletta   

Where have you been ff? We discussed this in the DR last year!

I looked for him at this year's Indy 500 and parade, but didn't see him. He missed a huge publicity opportunity! I also bid on a pizza package, (it included pizza with him and 10 of my friends at his campaign headquarters), at a charity event's silent auction last month, but was outbid without knowing. I was planning to talk to him about Survivor, though, not his campaign.

ff174   

I guess I missed the DR discussion.

However, it was still important to get an update on Rupert's policy involving Specialty License Plates. I mean, that is critical.

MrsGryn   

From the first season of Survivor: B.B. passes away at age 77.

What I remember about him is how production found out later he brought glasses that were actually magnifying glasses to start a fire - he never actually needed them. Pretty savvy!